• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
CT, as far as Charlotte people go, the people that I 100% know want to go are me, Brian, Nima, and Craig. And that's one car right there if you're included. If any other people want to go then maybe Stock could pick them up?

archer.

Smash Lord
In that case Stock should get on the boards and say whether he can fit at least one more person in his car.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Killanator has messaged me about going and trying to get a van or something for everyone... idc who i go with but I do want to go...

also brian wth are you talkin about lol walk of shame? redeem myself? lol... I have to ask off maybe that weekend or hopefully i get off... Ill let yall know soon...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
exactly haha
and yea killa told me about the van idea as well. seems cool but ya im not going anyway unless I can get money at duke if its this weekend >.>

*CT*

Smash Lord
Lol Kadaj is too smart (I didn't have time to look at the schedule yet since I haven't worked since Sunday, but the new one shouldn't be up until next Monday, also need to call my grandparents about my trip to FL, so I won't promise anything yet); Stock said he plans on driving down and Killa lives in Gboro area, fairly close to Burlington (I think that's where stock lives). I also know Fyre has interest too, she lives in that general area; right? I think he has to go through Charlotte since the venue in GA is in that area, so he could possibly pick up Steve, if he is able to go. Oh I forgot about 313, see if he is interested in going, that could make another full car for NC <3

How long is everyone trying to stay down there? If I go, I'd personally like to get into UNCC Friday night, rest up and leave early Saturday, leave Saturday night and crash at someone's place then go home on Sunday. Although if anyone is able to hook us up with housing that would be great.
I'd do the same type of deal as I would have MD for gas; I'll pay out of my pocket for the trip to UNCC (like 250 miles round; about a tank of gas for me) and then split from NC to GA and back with everyone else.

I'd like to take: Kadaj, Nima, JD and Brian if I go down like mentioned as well.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well I think we were planning on staying in GA Saturday night because that's when BigLou is having his birthday party (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

archer.

Smash Lord
Yo guys I'm gonna teach Craig how to drive so he won't be the only guy in his 20's that can't drive. =]

archer.

Smash Lord
Maybe I should steal one of the campus golf carts so he can practice on that and then go from there.

And yes, post the list please.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Dont post the PRs until we get the picture. Unless he is going to take beyond Friday lol.

My car is full actually, sorry.
:phone:
Oh alright, I was just wondering, who are you bringing? I'm looking forward to playing with a lot of OoS and smashers.

Its bad because I remember I used to want to be PRed really badly when I first started, now I just don't care, I just use it to gauge how well I am when I play against ranked people. If that makes any sense.

Post em by midnight x.x

*CT*

Smash Lord
I hope you all come out this saturday to Greensboro. I get to work on the marth matchup this weekend by playing PP.
:phone:
I think my Marth is better than my Fox x.x I've been using Marth more now a days, I don't think I can make it anymore, I'm gonna take my mom and grandma out to eat and buy them some nice clothes >.<

Is Duke still on the 23rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom