• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero

edit: Looks like greensboro Brawl ain't dead folks. A legit Link player, Yogi, Diantenshi (if asked lol) Sneak (if asked lol), Nerk (he's ok), and me.
Then again if PP can live in shelby (which according to him is dead) and be amazing, than hopefully I can do it too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There is no Brawl in Shelby outside of Twitch on wifi.

Knowing my luck this probably means I'm playing with him tomorrow lol.

I wish to know details about Craig's dougie!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
There is no Brawl in Shelby outside of Twitch on wifi.

Knowing my luck this probably means I'm playing with him tomorrow lol.

I wish to know details about Craig's dougie!!!
i dont get what this was in reference too. why did u randomly say ur playing brawl with twitch tomorrow?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol yea i name search quite a bit to see if i need to do any updates in bbr , its been a long time since i played izaw :p

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol appreciate the comments , but yea depends if i got money , nearer the time (we dont get mlg pay outs of 2500 in europe :p) if i came id probs go with leon kasper anaky and a few others but atm its too early to say if i can come to apex or genisis or something like that my wallet is empty after buying tickets to go to germany tourny next month

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im mad that mvc3 aint in my hands.

im also mad that i didnt enter the duke tourney.

i need to TRAIN DIDDY DAMN IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom