• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CARAVANNN to SFL this weekend.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol

dont call me at 3-4, i left my phone at home by accident. i wont be to it until i get off of work, which is at 6

but the number is 863-258-4809

HRNut and Hiroshi, its your two's job to ask equi between now and when i get home if you can also stay there tonight. If he gives you two permission, ill come get you both (although i hope one of you goes to the other's house so i only have to go to 1 persons house) and take you there tonight. Also HRnut, you are gonna have to find a way to squeeze into wills car for a ride back on sunday if you wanna stay for that other miami tourney. If they cant bring you back, ill bring you back to orlando saturday night when i bring hiroshi back

so yea, nick and hiroshi, get ahold of equi and ask if you can stay tonight. that is your mission. I have no phone so i cant even text him to ask him.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What's equi's number?
its in my phone, which i dont have. try to AIM him...i think his aim is in his profile, maybe. i dont remember his aim either >.>;;

and yea, try to go to hiro's house so i can pick you both up from there, since kissimmee is closer to me than orlando

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
breakdown prolly 25-30

Pnt prolly 20-25??

we'll see. I'm going too see if CFL can beast up SFL!! GET READY!!

BATTLE SHOUT!!
oh god, its spreading like some sort of crazed disease

cause, you know, WoW is a disease. Its the internet equivalent of AIDS

AfroQT

Smash Master
God Damm with a battle shout like that i have no chance,

Xyz just gained like 1000000 AP

EDIT:
WoW is a funny game and battle shout is a funny move.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
H1roshi and HRNUT

equi's aim is: equivocalx3

still cant give you his number. Get an answer from him ASAP, and post what he says on the boards before 4:50pm. Id like to know whats up before i leave for work at 4:50pm, so get on it.

i refuse to say battle shout, but i will sy KAO KEN! TIMES 9000!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
going to SFL

myself
Rx-
Colbol
Garbanzo

on the way back were taking HRNUT.

so my car is officially full ATM.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
no i dont think so...

were actually leaving at 8am now.

just to arrive and get some friendlies in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope that was a typo. max has to come

by you giving HRNut a ride back to orlando, i guess that means he got in contact with equi about housing tonight. wonder if hiro did...

imma ask HRnut if he wants to team for tomorrow

AfroQT

Smash Master
with the size of your afro i thought you lived in africa still. i cant drive over there

seriously though, where do you stay relative to the tourney location?
im 20 mins away, if you take the turnpike south to the tourney (or 95 for that matter) from equis house then you will pass me im only 5 mins from the turnpike.

PICK UP A HOMIE FROM WORK THEN TAKE ME TO EQUIS LOL
Im 35 mins south of equis

Infact how many of you are going to equis.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im 20 mins away, if you take the turnpike south to the tourney (or 95 for that matter) from equis house then you will pass me im only 5 mins from the turnpike.

PICK UP A HOMIE FROM WORK THEN TAKE ME TO EQUIS LOL
Im 35 mins south of equis

Infact how many of you are going to equis.
im coming from the north to get to equis...you mean pick you up on the way to the tourney tomorrow?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
im gonna need a ride back down after the tourney. you guys have room for me? I got a ride back home after the miami tourney thought.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
breakdown prolly 25-30

Pnt prolly 20-25??

we'll see. I'm going too see if CFL can beast up SFL!! GET READY!!

BATTLE SHOUT!!
Actually, if the SWF people diddnt scare the local non SWF people last tourny by beasting them, then it should be about 15+ what you predicted for the PnT tourny. We use to have 15-20 man tournies there before I started posting on the boards. So yeah there should be some extra money to take form people =)

So yeah, in short. Hopefully the local non SWF ppl show up aswell as the SWF ppl.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
WTB full details on "Killing old style" hehe

But yeah they should show up.

Last to PnT tournies had 28 and 30 ppl I believe. So it should be a lil more then that this time around.
Yea, and the price for singles last time was 13 and 10 went to the pot which was full payout.

I think there was 29 people, so the total pot should have been 290. I got payed as if the total pot was only 240(24 people), which kind of disappointed me. :(

I got $168.

If there was 29 people there, I only got 58% of the pot instead of 70%.
If there was 30 people there, I only got 56%.

When I tried to ask the guy running it how he knew the payouts were correct, he responded "The computer does all the math for us so there's no mistakes."

But unless there was only 24 people there (I'm pretty sure it was 29) then I think I got underpaid.

Not that I am bitter, I just wish there was a way I could clarify.

And I hope the top 3 placers this time get a correct payout.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yea, and the price for singles last time was 13 and 10 went to the pot which was full payout.

I think there was 29 people, so the total pot should have been 290. I got payed as if the total pot was only 240(24 people), which kind of disappointed me. :(

I got $168.

If there was 29 people there, I only got 58% of the pot instead of 70%.
If there was 30 people there, I only got 56%.

When I tried to ask the guy running it how he knew the payouts were correct, he responded "The computer does all the math for us so there's no mistakes."

But unless there was only 24 people there (I'm pretty sure it was 29) then I think I got underpaid.

Not that I am bitter, I just wish there was a way I could clarify.

And I hope the top 3 placers this time get a correct payout.
About this. I am unsure what happened there. I know I left before the finals. but that shouldnt happen anymore. But if you are ever, I mean EVER in doubt of pay out. Lemme know (In private if you want) Ill check it and I will personally get the right pay out to the 1st/2nd/3rd places. Im pretty sure they wouldnt under pay purposlly, but if they make the mistake and I "think" they have done it on purpose I'll wont hesitate to B*itch and go straight to the owner (who would be FURIOUS if he finds out his employees are "ripping ppl off".

So if something like this happens. Tell me (ill give you my cell number if im leaving the tourny earl) becasue Im not gonna post on these boards and market tournaments they are hosting if Im gonna end up looking a fool.

Rx-: I would be bitter if I where you. You have every right if you where ripped off your actual winnings. but please if anything seems wrong or out of line. Lemme know. I want things legit and right. O have fought for PnT to run competetive smash tournies. (From fixing the pay out system, to Double elim, I even had them take of smash balls lmao) yes they use to have tournies with Smash balls on.)

In short, they screw you tell me, Ill slap em. (Hypotheticlly of course lol)

Edit: Also, last tournament was a 60/30/10 split and 60% from 28 ppl (280$) is 168$.

but if ever in doubt, lemme know. I wont let anyone get screwed out of anything.

P.S. Rx- Thanks for being humble even after thinking they ripped you off, most people would be (Fvck PnT, Fvck SFL, B*llS*TT muthafvkers.) =)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh.

I was under the impression that it was 70/20/10 like doubles was.

This all makes sense and is very clear now. Thank you.

I wish the guy at the register was as helpful as you.

Good job holding it down, Jr.

Top Bottom