• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CARAVANNN to SFL this weekend.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
So yeah.... some ppl and myself want to go to both BreakDown IV and the PnT tourney this weekend in SFL.

We need to figure out the ride situation

I know the list of ppl that wanna go is

Myself
.D0c.
Skratch
Rx-
Xoff
Hiroshi
Garbanzo
Fear
GDX?
Force?
Kei?

lets get the plans right, we can meet at my house if you like and then get on the road. we dont have to be at the tourney till 1pm, so ya... brain storm.

Galeon

Smash Ace
That's lame. The one weekend I decide that I'm taking off tournies is the one that you all decide to come. -_-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i, and by proxy force, would join, but we actually have to go to a tourney in spring hill, FL on sunday. We gotta help out our boy lobo by helping out the total headcount. we want it to be big someday. so, we wouldnt be against going to this on saturday, but staying overnight for the sunday tourney may be out of the question

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i, and by proxy force, would join, but we actually have to go to a tourney in spring hill, FL on sunday. We gotta help out our boy lobo by helping out the total headcount. we want it to be big someday. so, we wouldnt be against going to this on saturday, but staying overnight for the sunday tourney may be out of the question
lame sauceee
Crom expressed interest to me about trying to catch a ride with you down here.
Man Beard!!

can't do this =/ gotta rep my boyzzzz at the jax tourney sat.
Lamo pasta sauce

you guys going to both the west palm beach tourney and play n trade?
thats the plan gangstuh
know what?! I got a perfect idea... FIU vs UCF how bout that?

edit: cuz i got a feeling that most of u guys are students there.
"nice try" -pit

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright, so heres the plan

me and force are gonna go to the breakdown tourney on saturday.

as of right now, we would then drive back saturday/sunday morning to spring hill tourney to help out my boy lobo. if we leave breakdown saturday and go to spring hill, we will literally drive right onto w colonial, so anyone who lives nearby (alvin?kei?UCF?) who wanted to go just for saturday, i could drop-off, maximum of 3 not including me and force.

if theres housing for us, then i may consider staying sunday for the PnT tourney, since that would save me about an hour 30 minutes of driving in the long run.

soo..what i need to know is how many orlandoians want to go to both tourneys, and how many want to go to just the one on saturday. that count may help me determine who i take/how many i take/what i do

Galuda

Smash Cadet
i might be down for this....so...you're going to the breakdown one this saturday, then staying up all night and going to the next tourney, or are you getting housing? or you going to spring hill tournament, going back to your house to brawl up for a bit and get some sleep, then head to miami...cause...i'd be down for sunday going to miami, but not the saturday one unfortunately, i need to go to more tourneys to rep it up with bowser lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
put me in if you can...i need to know the cost of the weekend though...but i'd be down to go, gotta rep CFL
well.
Breakdown Tourney its
$5 entrance fee
$10 for singles

Pnt
$10 registration fee <--WTF!! (should only be $5)
$10 for doubles
$10 for singles

Grand total $45 and you have to chip in a bit for gas
so $55 to be safe... assuming alot of us go.

you can make you're money back and more if you win one of the events.
:)

We just need to find housing, TNT hooks it up with housing for everyone and no one in SFL has steped up except a few ppl.. mad <3 to them.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i might be down for this....so...you're going to the breakdown one this saturday, then staying up all night and going to the next tourney, or are you getting housing? or you going to spring hill tournament, going back to your house to brawl up for a bit and get some sleep, then head to miami...cause...i'd be down for sunday going to miami, but not the saturday one unfortunately, i need to go to more tourneys to rep it up with bowser lol.
spring hill is sunday, so i cant do both that day.

Edit: again, housing doesnt seem to be definite for all of the people who want to go to both sautrday and sunday, so ill take home up to 3 peeps on saturday/sunday who want to go just saturday

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
spring hill is sunday, so i cant do both that day.

Edit: again, housing doesnt seem to be definite for all of the people who want to go to both sautrday and sunday, so ill take home up to 3 peeps on saturday/sunday who want to go just saturday
Can you save a spot for me in case we don't find housing? As for you aim message, kei is not going and I'm riding with xyz hopefully, but thanks for the ride offer.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well.
Breakdown Tourney its
$5 entrance fee
$10 for singles

Pnt
$10 for doubles
$10 for singles

We just need to find housing, TNT hooks it up with housing for everyone and no one in SFL has steped up except a few ppl.. mad <3 to them.
Sounds good...i don't have a doubles partner though...maybe i can team with someone from another crew...i also need to know who i'll be caravanning with and if there is space for me to come along. BTW who's .Doc. teaming with?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
well.
Breakdown Tourney its
$5 entrance fee
$10 for singles

Pnt
$10 for doubles
$10 for singles

ask afro. or icekid.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I dont know how the ride situation is gonna look like, I really dont wanna take my V6 lexus to miami because that ***** sucks up gas like no tommorow. I'm hoping skratch hooks it up with a ride over there, then gas would be cheaper to split.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Can somone show me a list or something of who's teaming with who...if anything i've never seen Rx- fight but i'll team with him...i just wanna do both singles and doubles.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I dont know how the ride situation is gonna look like, I really dont wanna take my V6 lexus to miami because that ***** sucks up gas like no tommorow. I'm hoping skratch hooks it up with a ride over there, then gas would be cheaper to split.
my c0ck is smoother than a lexus

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm staying both days, and i'm sleeping over equi's saturday night then going to PnT.

In my car its

Myself
Rx-
.D0c.
Garbanzo

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im leaving today (Friday) and staying at equi's house and going to just breakdown tomorrow. i will then drive through orlando saturday night, and will drop off anyone in orlando who doesnt' want to/cant go to the miami sunday tourney, max of 4 (my car only seats 4 passengers)

also, i still need a teammate for the tourney tomorrow ;_;

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wanna come but how will i get back...i actually wanna stay for both of them.
probably gotta stuff yourself into will's car. Most 4 door passenger cars can fit 3 people in the back. that is, if whoever's driving even drives a 4 door/medium sized car. For all I know , they could be driving a celica or something like that

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
probably gotta stuff yourself into will's car. Most 4 door passenger cars can fit 3 people in the back. that is, if whoever's driving even drives a 4 door/medium sized car. For all I know , they could be driving a celica or something like that
is everyone staying at equi's house cuz i don't have a place to crash while i'm down there :(

Galuda

Smash Cadet
miami is tooooo farrrr forrrrrr meeeee, the drive from ocala to naples is far enough...but ocala to miami.....jesus

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey where in florida do you live, if its within an hour of ocala i would go, depending if you would be willing to drive me if i drove to you and what time you're leaving

ocala is exit 350ish off of 75 right? i know its 2 and a half hours to get to gainesville from here, so i think ocala is 1 and a half hours north of me. I dont plan to leave until like...8-9 today, because i have to run some crucial errands.

HRnut, im staying at equi's just friday, will and his car are staying there saturday. You'd have to ask equi if you can stay, but i think he'd say yes, as long as you dont mind sleeping on the floor.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ocala is exit 350ish off of 75 right? i know its 2 and a half hours to get to gainesville from here, so i think ocala is 1 and a half hours north of me. I dont plan to leave until like...8-9 today, because i have to run some crucial errands.

HRnut, im staying at equi's just friday, will and his car are staying there saturday. You'd have to ask equi if you can stay, but i think he'd say yes, as long as you dont mind sleeping on the floor.
Well i'm gonna give you a call today to find out what's going on...say around 3 or 4

Top Bottom