• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Car Enthusiasts

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Not sure if there was already another thread for this, didn't see one so I just thought I'd make another.

I made this to see if there were any other car lovers out there. If so, tell me what you favorite car is, whether is a dream car, you drive it, or if you just think a particular car is bada$$ and you wanna tell the world.

I personally am in love with the e46 m3! Especially if you throw in an HPF! what a monster those guys make.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I'm in love with the Rotary Powered high revving Mazda Rx8!!! It's just what I love in a car! Seat for buddies, a nice sporty ride and a beautiful body. It's my dream car, and I'll own one one day. I don't care if it isn't the fastest car out there but it'll definitely turn some heads as I turn around the corner!

I already love this thread!

First post for this beauty.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
You're not alone! :3

I'm a huge car enthusiast, only without money so I can't do much with it yet. Currently I'm driving a Lancia Delta, tried spicing it up a bit by custom painting the rims and putting big subwoofer+amp in the back.
Would do a lot more about it(like buying decent rims) but like I said, no money right now :c.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Unfortunately, I am stuck with a Toyota Camry at the moment, but hey, great gas mileage :)!

I would love to be able to own a Pontiac GTO someday, I have loved them since I was a kid, and it has been my dream to drive one. And of course I have my real "dream" car, a Koenigsegg CCX... Good luck to me in ever being able to afford one of those beautys though.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
You're not alone! :3

I'm a huge car enthusiast, only without money so I can't do much with it yet. Currently I'm driving a Lancia Delta, tried spicing it up a bit by custom painting the rims and putting big subwoofer+amp in the back.
Would do a lot more about it(like buying decent rims) but like I said, no money right now :c.
What kind of car is a lancia delta? i've never heard of it. got any pics?

Unfortunately, I am stuck with a Toyota Camry at the moment, but hey, great gas mileage :)!

I would love to be able to own a Pontiac GTO someday, I have loved them since I was a kid, and it has been my dream to drive one. And of course I have my real "dream" car, a Koenigsegg CCX... Good luck to me in ever being able to afford one of those beautys though.
Yo ain't nothin wrong with a camry, my grandma has been driving one of those since...damn i dont even know but its been a very long time. They're smooth rides though, and we've never had any major issues with her car. My best friend just bought an old *** corolla, and he's gonna sup it up into a drifter. Should be interesting, can't wait till he finished with it.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Well, this is not my car but it's the same model:

It's just a rip-off version of the original Delta which was known for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZ1jqhFDkI&feature=fvw

I say rip-off because Lancia bankrupted in the early 90's, so the '99 one that I have is basically a Fiat(who owns Lancia nowadays).

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Well, this is not my car but it's the same model:

It's just a rip-off version of the original Delta which was known for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZ1jqhFDkI&feature=fvw

I say rip-off because Lancia bankrupted in the early 90's, so the '99 one that I have is basically a Fiat(who owns Lancia nowadays).
Haha I watched that video and wow that delta is pretty dope. I would love to rally race, but I don't think I'd be good at it hahaha.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm not really sure if you are thinking he's joking or not so I'm just gonna go ahead and say that is really Skyler and his car.

And he's definitely not allowed to post in this thread anymore. Poor people only!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
[collapse=A Real Ferrari]
[/collapse]

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I'm probably one of the biggest car enthusiasts here, I like a variety of different cars but I'm aiming to get a Nissan 300ZX for my first car.

But unfortunately its quite rare here, otherwise I might try to get a 370Z if my parents are willing to pay for a car.

ook

Smash Lord
This is my car

1988 Lincoln Town Car

It also happens to be my dream car. :love:
I have loved the town car for as long as I can remember, so I got this one as my first car for $750 (it even included the fuzzy dice). Maybe a black one would be my real dream, but this is good enough for now.

Unfortunately, it runs like an old piece of crap. Maybe because it is... :urg:

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
This is my car

1988 Lincoln Town Car

It also happens to be my dream car. :love:
I have loved the town car for as long as I can remember, so I got this one as my first car for $750 (it even included the fuzzy dice). Maybe a black one would be my real dream, but this is good enough for now.

Unfortunately, it runs like an old piece of crap. Maybe because it is... :urg:
Haha when you mentioned you got the car included with the 'fuzzy dice', I started laughing real hard. :oneeye:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I've ridden in an m3 before... Comfort, smooth ride, and pretty much all the power you'll ever need from a naturally aspirated in-line 6. Love them.

I'm really digging the old-school look of the new camaros and challengers...

I like so many types of cars... I'll probably ditch my maxima and get a bad*** truck one day though. I know I'll always live near the beach.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
I've ridden in an m3 before... Comfort, smooth ride, and pretty much all the power you'll ever need from a naturally aspirated in-line 6. Love them.

I'm really digging the old-school look of the new camaros and challengers...

I like so many types of cars... I'll probably ditch my maxima and get a bad*** truck one day though. I know I'll always live near the beach.
Get a turbo diesel truck! those b****es are bad!!!

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Maybe, haven't thought about it all that much. I know I like the sound of a gasoline engine better, and finding fuel is more convenient. I won't be doing a lot if towing either, so... we'll see.
Mmmm idk if you've been around turbo diesel trucks much (not to be rude), but they are better sounding than any gasoline engines. Those turbos they have sound sick! Especially when they have a bigger exhaust or smoke stacks! Google it! (;

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm an Audi guy, and the new 2011 Audi A4 with the Prestige package BLOWS me away. **** it, I'd take the lowest package[premium at 31K] and spend money with minor performance upgrades(I live in Miami, not a lot of room for racing) and internal neon lights to match the dashboard color.

Prestige package at a glance:

Audi xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
Heated front seats
Bluetooth® preparation for mobile phone
Audi music interface with iPod® integration
18" wheels with all-season tires
MMI® Navigation plus
Bang & Olufsen® Sound System
Audi advanced key
Driver memory
Auto-dimming exterior mirrors

Top Bottom