• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon's Alternate Colors! High Quality!

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

I must say, WOW! I may actually use green this time!

Here's the order:

Normal
White
Blue
Green
Red
Black

What an upgrade!

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
So basically, they're not much different than the alternate colors in Melee with the exception of a new overall look and no new ones were added, with a few basic color variations on the blue one and maybe a few others.
..... Well, that sucks. I was kind of hoping for an orange one to go along with his moves.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
i heard one of the colors features a skull on the back, i assume its the black falcon, hmmmmm does anyone know if this is valid?

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
I'm either gonna go with normal, Blood Falcon (guy's a badass) or Black Falcon (even cooler in Brawl)

Undecided, though I'll more than likely stick to normal as in SSB and SSBM that's what I did. ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
I dont see much details on nipples in the Green like in Melee. Oh well

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Come on, you know you guys like Valentine's Day Captain Falcon. You KNOW!

True Fool

Smash Ace
Urgh. The scarf on the green one really stands out. But whatever. I still have white/pink and blue.

dapaperboy

Smash Rookie
dam check out his pecs, somebody's been training :D
wait WTF! why does a racecar drive need pecs!?! that makes no sense. no reason at all! maybe he enters Melees and Brawls and Super Smash (i meant those as like tournaments as a parody of the super smash series) for fun and is a racecardrive on his part time!

Top Bottom