• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Friend Finder: Friend Codes and General Wi-Fi Discussion

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
added.

People, try to post after you have ALL YOUR MOFO INFO.
To those who are missing info, or have things like AIM names to add/update, make a new post. That way I can easily see when there's new stuff to edit in.

Again, DO NOT ****ING POST UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFO READY

:)

EDIT: also, if youd be so kind as to remember to add your region in. I can figure it out and all, but it gets annoying to have to open up google maps everytime someone posts. Thanks.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Alright, so I'm finally home for the summer, so I can actually use the Wii online. I can't guarantee any sort of good connection though, since my house's internet connectivity is iffy at best.

My friend code is 3866-7858-5952, Atlantic North region.

Ninja107

Smash Rookie
Ninja
Elizabeth, NJ - Atlantic North
FC: 3909-7208-2013
Aim: PrCookie107

hey guys, new here. Just trying to main falcon like the rest of you.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Ninja
Elizabeth, NJ - Atlantic North
FC: 3909-7208-2013
Aim: PrCookie107

hey guys, new here. Just trying to main falcon like the rest of you.
Welcome! Try and keep the Falcon jokes to a minimum. They tend to overrun this place if we're not careful. :ohwell:

Drater

Smash Rookie
Drater
Miami, FL - Atlantic South
FC: 1633-3974-9131
Aim: Killerduxoffire

Yeah, I've been using mostly Dedede, Wario, Meta, Ike, PT, and Snake. But yesterday at a smashfest I used Falcon and realized that I can still **** with him like in Melee

Ayato

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why I have to post here. All my info is in my profile for those who want it. That seems to be nobody, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I generally dislike wifi play anyway, so you won't find me there unless I'm particularly bored.

FC is in my info on the left
AIM: ayatotbh
Southern California

Feel free to approach me by AIM if you want to play or discuss. It's my brawl AIM account, so I'm generally up for all things brawl when I'm on it.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why I have to post here. All my info is in my profile for those who want it. That seems to be nobody, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I generally dislike wifi play anyway, so you won't find me there unless I'm particularly bored.

FC is in my info on the left
AIM: ayatotbh
Southern California

Feel free to approach me by AIM if you want to play or discuss. It's my brawl AIM account, so I'm generally up for all things brawl when I'm on it.
Ayato, I'm kidding around when I put individual names in the title. If you do not wish to share your info, that's perfectly fine; no one's gonna force you. I won't add you to the FF, since you don't want to be in it. I'll remove your name from the title. I didn't know of your dislike for wifi.

Generally, people will not message random people on these forums unless they have expressed a desire/willingness to play. The FF is a place for you to tell others that you're accepting challenges. It isn't an issue of people not wanting to play you, it's an issue of you not wanting to play them, which is fine by all means.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Daww, I like hugging Falcons, not harming them. D: Captain Falcon is a character I have more fun being silly and play around with more than any character. But very well; If it's a request from the lovely BananaTrooper than what right do I have to refuse? <3

Tag (name that shows up in-game, not username on boards): Mokai
Location (please include region): Ohio, Midwest (... Midwest? Whoever declared Ohio in the western part of the US really needs to invest in a compass. >.>)
FC: 0430-7953-2588
AIM: SuboshiYoyoBoy

Drater

Smash Rookie
Forgot to post my tag, which is simply, Dratr. And although I'm not a big fan of wifi, I will play when requested

Ayato

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean it that way. You can go ahead and add me to the list. In fact, please do. I was just musing about friend finders and the FC insert beneath the profile information. I also meant that you could have just taken the info from my profile and stuck it in here and it'd have been fine with me.

I'll mess around with people on wi-fi if anyone is game (I'd actually like to play a round or two against some of the resident Falcons, just for curiosity's sake [namely Key, Reaver, and Banana]). I just don't prefer it, which is why I generally don't go around drawing attention to my friend code. I usually approach people to play at my own leisure and don't wait for people to ask me. This is a good opportunity now anyway, as I've been lazy about it.

And like I said before, I'm willing to discuss and/or play Brawl when I'm on my AIM.

Sorry if I came off sounding crude and cynical, by the way, Banana. Didn't mean to convey myself that way.

Oh, and my name on the friend list will register as "SKIP"

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Alright man, I'll definitely add you. Thanks for your consent, I'll add you to AIM as well. Hopefully we get to play each other sometime, I'm usually on during weekends.

@ Mokai, thanks for posting as well. Consider yourself added.

D

Deleted member

well...just pm the mods to sticky your thread instead of mine.

KABLAM!!!!

Tru=
Dover,Delaware (usa)

annnnd i dont own i wii lol

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I botched things up. My code should be 0430-7953-2855, not 0430-7953-2588. Sorry again! ^^;

jakescakes

Smash Rookie
hello, fellow Falcon lover from VA here if anyone wants to smash it up, im pretty active too. Love to learn new things

Swil

Smash Apprentice
We've been waiting for you Swil. :)
lol, have you? Anyways I recorded some more matches of my C. Falcon, so I will probably put them up later tonight. I was a bit rusty though, becuase I have been playing a lot of samus lately, but I have some pretty nice moments in some of the matches and I feel very confident with my knee timing, as I actually make K.O.s with it regularly now.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
lol, have you? Anyways I recorded some more matches of my C. Falcon, so I will probably put them up later tonight. I was a bit rusty though, becuase I have been playing a lot of samus lately, but I have some pretty nice moments in some of the matches and I feel very confident with my knee timing, as I actually make K.O.s with it regularly now.
Sick. I can't wait to see them.

And yes. We were waiting for you. You're a good Falcon and good Falcons are in hot demand on this forum. lol

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap lol, I almost forgot to edit in Sephiroth. My bad :) You guys gotta call me on it if I mess up lol.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
so has anyone added me? cause i have been busy (stoopid calculus) so i havn't added anyone else
I'll add you. We're close, connection should be good.

I'm only reliably free on weekends though, so if you want matches, that's the best time. Get AIM if you can, it's far easier to set up games.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Cpt.B
FC:3694-9684-6653
Georgia, Atlantic south.
I do not have AIM

Falcons usually the only character i use since he's the only character i have fun using.

Top Bottom