• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
90 minutes left for me to pick who I attempt at

might end up accidentally flavor shuffling at this rate

STILL LOST

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Would prefer Crusher to be crushed instead of Opossum, but that might be my only way out of getting of this day alive. I shall wait and see.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hopefully I didn’t give you a useless death. lol
Well it can't be useless. Even if it's two townies, that is two player alignments, characters, and roles for our eyes to gander.

The only problem is if a very valuable player dies, like a reviver or cop.

Kinda shocked at the kill power in this game though. Two deaths at Night. Coricus claiming desperado which is quite similar to a suicide bomber. Ryu also could defend himself by killing. X can't kill but he could have created an extra death through linking players. White says he can give out a kill power to someone.

What the hell is going on here?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well it can't be useless. Even if it's two townies, that is two player alignments, characters, and roles for our eyes to gander.

The only problem is if a very valuable player dies, like a reviver or cop.

Kinda shocked at the kill power in this game though. Two deaths at Night. Coricus claiming desperado which is quite similar to a suicide bomber. Ryu also could defend himself by killing. X can't kill but he could have created an extra death through linking players. White says he can give out a kill power to someone.

What the hell is going on here?
If they are 2 townies it’s bad cause then that’s nearly half the town dead before a single mafia.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Would prefer Crusher to be crushed instead of Opossum, but that might be my only way out of getting of this day alive. I shall wait and see.
You know what? I'll test Crusher for everyone.

Either they're guilty or they need a darn definitive way to be cleared.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My internet has been down for some hours now, come back to see that randomly out of all the names being tossed that not only am I being blown up but also lynched at the same time. I... see.

Jumping on a bandwagon, if you need me to point it out for you. Although I understand your desire to retaliate against the one voting for you.

@Opossum You are voting for me because I have a character claim that isn't the only one of its game, but you too have claimed a role that has something rather unique about it does it not? Not quite the same, and of course there's the difference of you knowing your alignment and not mine. But I would like to point out that I immediately made my character claim (doubtful I made it up to be safe) and have a role that cannot support itself as a lie. Additionally, it is not a role that is mafia by nature, nor does anyone have a role nearly identical to it.

I recommend that, if you are town, to go elsewhere please.
Not even jumping on a bandwagon here. I'm just seeing too many flips with the votes at the moment

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait... but if we're blowing up both Crusher and Opossum, that means I get lynched. T_T lol

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know what? I'll test Crusher for everyone.

Either they're guilty or they need a darn definitive way to be cleared.
Test me on what? Getting me killed isn't going to solve anything when it come back to bite you in the ass

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel I'll change my vote if you even think about switching it towards someone else. Because while you may have a ability something is telling me that you are mafia so let's discuss and we'll see where it goes

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Who did I vote for again? Crusher?

Unvote: CrusherMania

Vote: AEMhr

Just because they're the only one that seems to be able to stay cool through all of this and I need something.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Test me on what? Getting me killed isn't going to solve anything when it come back to bite you in the ***

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel I'll change my vote if you even think about switching it towards someone else. Because while you may have a ability something is telling me that you are mafia so let's discuss and we'll see where it goes
I'll move if you do, sure.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Test me on what? Getting me killed isn't going to solve anything when it come back to bite you in the ***

What do you mean?

If it bites me in the ***, you won't be dead.

One of us gets to walk away a hero regardless.

It's just a matter of which one.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I would target AEM. Something is telling me that he is mafia regardless of how chaotic it is

Unvote Holder
Vote AEM

D

Deleted member

God I'm so confused right now, who are the ones getting shot, blown up and lynched again?
Is anyone even gonna listen to my suggestions at this point?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who did I vote for again? Crusher?

Unvote: CrusherMania

Vote: AEMhr

Just because they're the only one that seems to be able to stay cool through all of this and I need something.
If you go back through your content you can see who you last voted for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God I'm so confused right now, who are the ones getting shot, blown up and lynched again?
Natz and Opo are being blown up, Coricus is desperado’ind Crusher and Aem is getting lynched... I think he is.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thiiiiink

Natz is suiciding to blow up Opo

I'm targeting crusher so either they're mafia and die or they're not and I die

And I voted AEMhr because they've been the only cool head through all this and I think it started a wagon.

And honestly I can't even tell what's going on anymore I'm just trusting my gut LOL

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
i dont think this exxessive amount of killing just to prove some folks is that helpful.

It doesn't increase our chances of killing a mafia.

in fact chances are we will just help mafia kill more towns...

if u need proving a role have Suicide Bomber kill me.

D

Deleted member

Fine I guess

Unvote: WhiteEaglePL
Vote: AEMehr

I still have my eyes on White though, but that's an issue I'll take care during Night.
something is telling me he isn't, and i can explain that to shish cos thats the only person i trust aside from aem and pringles
Explain, this isn't the time to be cryptic.

Top Bottom