• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I see some people voting for Natz.

Meanwhile, I see that she’s claiming Suicide Bomber, which would be a really dumb fake claim since, well, it’s a suicide bomber.

On top of that, she said she’d use it on Holder on this phase, so we can actually test that claim.

If she backs down, then she’s scared and likely scum.
If she doesn’t die by the end of the day, them she’s lying and definitely scum.
If both her and Holder die, then she was telling the truth.

Either way, we’ll know what she is at the end of the phase.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why am I being chosen to be blown up? O_O My character and role are at least moderately respectable and there has been accusations thrown all over the place and several roles that are similar.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Thread is dead :^(

I like how despite all of these pages no leads have been made :'^)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thread is dead :^(

I like how despite all of these pages no leads have been made :'^)
What are you talking about? We have reasons to suspect four people.
  • White’s role has some shady stuff.
  • Crusher voting for Swamp despite sending him a message.
  • AEM having an ability to make a daytime PM.
  • Opo being a character that was never playable in a crossover, which clashes with the flavor.
And I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting some people.

But rven if you don’t really count those as “leads”, they still give us a direction to go to.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What are you talking about? We have reasons to suspect four people.
  • White’s role has some shady stuff.
  • Crusher voting for Swamp despite sending him a message.
  • AEM having an ability to make a daytime PM.
  • Opo being a character that was never playable in a crossover, which clashes with the flavor.
And I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting some people.

But rven if you don’t really count those as “leads”, they still give us a direction to go to.
@Natz~ Maybe choose one of the 4 listed here.

D

Deleted member

@Coricus
Does your desperado ability specify who it can kill? Is it just Mafia or can it kill any non-Town players(as in, a 3rd Party)?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, gotta prepare myself to go back to work.

Might be able to pop in a few times because breaks, but other than that, I'm not gonna be able to really get myself involved much.

Let's hope we get a scum by the end of this phase.

D

Deleted member

Uni is still ignoring the request for the secondary role claim.
What secondary role claim though? I've seen you ask for that for a while but you haven't elaborated on what it means.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
What secondary role claim though? I've seen you ask for that for a while but you haven't elaborated on what it means.
I mentioned his role has no immediate town benefit and that there has to be something else he has to offer.

You can claim it to be a bodyguard of sorts, but there was a lot of talk of someone already claiming that. It seems to put Uni in bad light, so I'm looking for a reason to not feel that way.

He's ignored the request I've posted several times, I've quoted and mentioned him so he must have seen it. There has to be some reason he's dodging.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mentioned his role has no immediate town benefit and that there has to be something else he has to offer.

You can claim it to be a bodyguard of sorts, but there was a lot of talk of someone already claiming that. It seems to put Uni in bad light, so I'm looking for a reason to not feel that way.

He's ignored the request I've posted several times, I've quoted and mentioned him so he must have seen it. There has to be some reason he's dodging.
I’m the town bodyguard.

D

Deleted member

Didn't he claim self-redirector though? I had one back in my own game as a Town role.

Still, he isn't going to be here for a while so it's pointless to keep pushing it for now, but if you want, I can check his role toNight, I was going to do it on one of you two anyways. Gotta figure out who's hiding stuff.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We still gotta figure out who is definitely mafia in 4 hours. We can’t afford to have another townie die.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Didn't he claim self-redirector though? I had one back in my own game as a Town role.

Still, he isn't going to be here for a while so it's pointless to keep pushing it for now, but if you want, I can check his role toNight, I was going to do it on one of you two anyways. Gotta figure out who's hiding stuff.
A self-redirector is definitely comparable to a bodyguard in terms of functionality. I don't see why both would be of the same faction.

With White's role, being an inventory of sorts, if he continuously targeted him he'd have a bunch of cards to play with. I see some malicious utility with the power, and want to know what the other thing he's capable of to see if I'm merely looking too far into a theory.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Err, Inventor. Not Inventory. My point still stands, I see more harm coming for the power than anything else.

D

Deleted member

A self-redirector is definitely comparable to a bodyguard in terms of functionality. I don't see why both would be of the same faction.

With White's role, being an inventory of sorts, if he continuously targeted him he'd have a bunch of cards to play with. I see some malicious utility with the power, and want to know what the other thing he's capable of to see if I'm merely looking too far into a theory.
Self-redirector makes no sense as a Mafia ability though, its main use is to take the kill when you know where it's coming from.
Think of it like the Tracker to Bodyguard's Watcher.
Tracker has to figure out who is going to act to check them, while Watcher has to figure out who is going to GET TARGETTED to check them.
Self-redirector figures out who is going to kill and Bodyguard figures out who is going to get killed.

That said, there are other uses, like making them get roleblocked instead of someone or redirect a Mafia buff to themselves. Of coursez that assumes optimal play but its intended use is for the Town and a Mafia redirector is doing nothing but risk themselves.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We lost like what 4 townie so far?
Yeah and of the 13 people left there’s still 4 mafia. We’re losing 3 people this phase. If they are all townie then it’s 6 town(I’m including potential third party) and 4 mafia.

Mafia could potentially win at the end of the next night phase without losing anyone.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Holy **** 3?!? Thought it was going to be 2 but seems like this place got crazy

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hm... Fair enough. That only brings us back to square one though.

Unvote: Unikorn

We've lost 4 town players already. We do need to try to make something happen. Have we not gotten any claims from anyone yet?

D

Deleted member

So, should Cori and Natz hold off their kills or should at least one of them shoot?

Top Bottom