• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
okie dokie~

anyway thought ya guys were gonna grill me :V seems like ya were very content on raising pickforks and stakes to me from what i read :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, screw it.

@Natz @Holder of the Heel

Assuming Chu is Haggar, you two are literally the only two people that claimed a character from the same franchise as someone else. Chun-Li for Street Fighter despite Shiny being Ryu, and Zero for Mega Man despite Swamp being X. Both are dead now.

Natz, I'm keeping my vote on you. Coricus Coricus , shoot Holder.

We're going for a double header today.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Vote: pokechu

I’ll change my vote if he can convince he’s not the mayor better because I have some suspicion about his role lately

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Natz~ Natz~
Stupid Tildes.
Tildes are not stupid. They represent sweetness~

But yeah double header was my plan from the start, just didn't know where to aim. Still would prefer a couple people backing you up before I shoot, TBH.

But if Natz is another desperado somehow and not actually maf I'd rather a triple header, so I'd like everyone to be a little more sure on everything in general.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Tildes are not stupid. They represent sweetness~
yus yus~ cx
But yeah double header was my plan from the start, just didn't know where to aim. Still would prefer a couple people backing you up before I shoot, TBH.

But if Natz is another desperado somehow and not actually maf I'd rather a triple header, so I'd like everyone to be a little more sure on everything in general.
yup, but don't think i'll be able to pull desperado here, think its better off i go blow myself up, guess i'm killing pokechu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah im haggar, mike haggar

not gonna lie if you blow yourself up on me then that'd be pretty silly lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
yeah im haggar, mike haggar

not gonna lie if you blow yourself up on me then that'd be pretty silly lol
whelp to late on that :V

oppo wants to see my character gonna show him, gonna take out who praline wants me to, as much as funny as it'll be to murder uni for his **** i'll take this -3-

me and ya can discuss in hell~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

oppo wants to see my character gonna show him, gonna take out who praline wants me to, as much as funny as it'll be to murder uni for his **** i'll take this -3-

You can choose Uni if you really want to.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i mean come on, what kind of mafia would think fakeclaiming mayor of all things would go down well? lol

how is it too late? it's YOUR ability and there's still over 12 hours in this phase. why take out the only mayor claim? who would think to fakeclaim mayor in the first place?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly I say we let Natz do whatever, do or die (well, that's just me and maybe Natz) all our own things, scatter fire according to everyone's stories and then anybody that's still alive that shouldn't be gets dealt with Day 3.

Otherwise if anyone is clean we start tripping over ourselves.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You can choose Uni if you really want to.
as much as i really really really want to....from what i read before ya think hes probably town

i'll listen to your advice as i'm still pretty damn lost in the dark :V

i mean come on, what kind of mafia would think fakeclaiming mayor of all things would go down well? lol

how is it too late? it's YOUR ability and there's still over 12 hours in this phase. why take out the only mayor claim? who would think to fakeclaim mayor in the first place?
apparenlty your dual vote didn't roll in, sooooooooo....ya your a lier, at least thats as far as i understand :V

Honestly I say we let Natz do whatever, do or die (well, that's just me and maybe Natz) all our own things, scatter fire according to everyone's stories and then anybody that's still alive that shouldn't be gets dealt with Day 3.

Otherwise if anyone is clean we start tripping over ourselves.
amen~ lets hope we get some people~

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Murdering me just because of what I did on the last game?

Geez, Katt... Seeing that you're not moving on from this legit hurts :(
you really pushed my luck on trust last game ya ass

you really have no idea how far you dropped that damn ball

and also i'm not murdering you, as far as i can tell we won't benefit from it >->

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why's that?
because, there hasn't even been a counterclaim, no one else has stepped up and said they're mayor, the rolecop didn't state that oh I wasn't the mayor

it's not my fault that i got voteblocked. y'all are literally voting me for something that wasn't even my fault LOL

shoot, do the math. didn't you count up the votes? and white was supposed to have four on him, and swamp three? if I wasn't mayor, then after my vote got blocked white would have had three, and there would have been a tie. but because I'm mayor white went down to two, thus giving swamp the boot.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
apparenlty your dual vote didn't roll in, sooooooooo....ya your a lier, at least thats as far as i understand :V
do the math, it wasn't just my dual vote. neither of my votes kicked in. if it was just my second vote but my first vote still went through then there would have been a tie between white and swamp.
white was supposed to have four on him, and swamp three. if I wasn't mayor, then after my vote got blocked white would have had three, and there would have been a tie. but because I'm mayor white went down to two, thus giving swamp the boot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
...You know, even if Shish is lying, at least he's consistent lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It should be really clear if you were paying attention today. I'd rather not say it aloud. :p
i've talked my own dude

speak, and say it

also again, ya say i'm someone from another representive (megaman which ya know should have 2 peeps from it)

your still an npc character, someone who isn't even in a crossover

ya not saying your abilites and ya still got crap for charcter choice as well

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
do the math, it wasn't just my dual vote. neither of my votes kicked in. if it was just my second vote but my first vote still went through then there would have been a tie between white and swamp.
......-shrugs- if i don't blow you up then who do i suicide on :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Almost forgot AEM...

But I'm not gonna answer his question.

Some people have already said what the answer was, so the fact that he has yet to know means he's not reading.

Top Bottom