• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
*sigh*

You're really going to make me want to gun for you with my name being written down, but I'm gonna let that slide for now
Yeah, my vote is just one, but when it comes from me it's pretty intimidating.

I understand.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Crusher messaged Swamp, but still voted to kill him?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Natz is about the only one that hasn’t been grilled at this point.
Didn't someone say Natz didn't respond to them all night?

That's what I did when I was first saddled with mafia and didn't know what to do, LOL.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Didn't someone say Natz didn't respond to them all night?

That's what I did when I was first saddled with mafia and didn't know what to do, LOL.
Natz was ignoring Uni because of the FFA. She talked to me for most of it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Natz was ignoring Uni because of the FFA. She talked to me for most of it.
Sheesh, FFA must have been a vortex of arguments and betrayals even compared to usual. :/

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592

You got me suspicious now. You messaged Swamp. I even remember Swamp saying he wanted whoever contacted him to contact him again at night, so he must have thought it was important. But you still voted for him. And now he's dead.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On the latest episode of Capcom Vs. Soap Opera Cliches:

Crushermania being creepy as hell! Will the thread choose him to vote out? Will Coricus ever sort out enough of what's going on to pick who they'll attempt to kill? Find out next meme! *show gets cancelled*

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vote:Crusher
Pressure vote time.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Vote: Crusher

Yeah I think it's time for some pressure here. No one else was quite that weird even with all the arguing.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know... as much as I think White is scum, I can't deny that there's something ominous as heck with Crusher.

Unvote: White
Vote: Crusher

Will go back to White if I see Crusher's stuff makes sense.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh hey, I think Katt's finally here! Now the gang can all argue together~

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
There's a difference between being shady and being inexperienced in this kind of game. I never played any kind of mafia games so I'm completely unfamiliar with all the roles, all the data, and so on. I only revealed what I told those who I said it to because I thought that was the actual information when it wasn't. Since you're going to pressure me and I'm completely innocent in this part of the situation, this is what I sent to swamp

"So I see that you may be in danger. Reveal your role and I'll help you along the way. BUT it requires trust to get to the end"

I sent this to him because I have the ability to send a message at day time whenever I feel like it. Like I said many times, I picked him as my vote because I didn't know who to target, so I put all the names in the hat and his name came up completely as randomness. Whether you think it's suspicious is up to you. And I wasn't sure about the whole Day/Night thing that's been going on which took me until today to get a better understanding on how the game works hence why I may look a little shady

Like I said, I got nothing to hide here. So you want me to convince you to put the target off my back? Fire away and I'll talk

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
There's a difference between being shady and being inexperienced in this kind of game. I never played any kind of mafia games so I'm completely unfamiliar with all the roles, all the data, and so on. I only revealed what I told those who I said it to because I thought that was the actual information when it wasn't. Since you're going to pressure me and I'm completely innocent in this part of the situation, this is what I sent to swamp

"So I see that you may be in danger. Reveal your role and I'll help you along the way. BUT it requires trust to get to the end"

I sent this to him because I have the ability to send a message at day time whenever I feel like it. Like I said many times, I picked him as my vote because I didn't know who to target, so I put all the names in the hat and his name came up completely as randomness. Whether you think it's suspicious is up to you. And I wasn't sure about the whole Day/Night thing that's been going on which took me until today to get a better understanding on how the game works hence why I may look a little shady

Like I said, I got nothing to hide here. So you want me to convince you to put the target off my back? Fire away and I'll talk
I'm really just curious why you kept your vote on him while offering to help him. Was he aware you sent him the message or was it anonymous?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm really just curious why you kept your vote on him while offering to help him. Was he aware you sent him the message or was it anonymous?
I wasn't really sure if I wanted to keep the vote or change it up. The whole Day 1 was too confusing for me to follow so I needed to process it better. So I just kept my vote on him knowing I'm going to somehow put a target on my back eventually and didn't expect it to happen this soon

Man what a confusing game. lol
This is why I don't like playing games sometimes lol

Top Bottom