• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I answered the question.

Stop as always putting things in my mouth and accusing to fit your agenda.
I'm not putting words in your mouth at all.

You've been using a bad argument with Swamp's day 1 message, you're trying to use another argument that makes you a 50/50 at best when you're supposed to prove you're not scum and a few things about your role just... don't benefit the town in any way.

You're asking the King Arthur **** here who my best girl is, seriously?
She has too many alts :troll:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You know, that role does sound incredibly useful...

But like, it almost feels like you're just trying to make us ignore you by making you the most useful person of all.

I mean, I am potentially on the chopping block here and it is a significant point as my defense...

Which I am willing to prove by sending each card, incase people don't believe's Shish's OP rolechecking.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, I am potentially on the chopping block here and it is a significant point as my defense...

Which I am willing to prove by sending each card, incase people don't believe's Shish's OP rolechecking.
Still won't prove you're a townie. It'd only prove your role, which Shish already did with his rolecheck.

There's just no way he could've luckily guessed your role so damn accurately when he even said things you never shared to anyone that you confirmed.

Not to mention you said the role you have can fit any alignment. Combine that with the ability to rewrite your role, which doesn't help the town at all, and it makes me think you're more likely to be scum.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My exact thoughts at the moment reading this thread. Bloody hell
I need to pretend to know what I'm doing, and you're going to be my spacegoat because along with me and praline, you're one of the three that was on the lynch bandwagon for Swampy, confirmed townie. There is some fair chance mafia was on that wagon, THEREFORE I KNOW I'M DOING.

Vote: Crushermania1592

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 now that you’re here and not in our pm can you actually tell me your role instead of dancing around it?

I mean either way I’m pretty sure you’re mafia.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I need to pretend to know what I'm doing, and you're going to be my spacegoat because along with me and praline, you're one of the three that was on the lynch bandwagon for Swampy, confirmed townie. There is some fair chance mafia was on that wagon, THEREFORE I KNOW I'M DOING.

Vote: Crushermania1592
Hey now in my defense, I just put everyone's name in a hat and swamp's name came up.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
honestly i wanna hear what else people have to say.

Coricus Coricus should decide who to kill themselves and make sure with apollo exactly what might happen before deciding.
Last post for today, going off to bed, see ya'll in 10 hours.

You're asking the King Arthur **** here who my best girl is, seriously?

Alignment "any" doesn't exactly make your point any stronger or weaker.

I know what an Inventor is, I had Medea in my game. The thing is, your items are unlimited when Inventors only have one of each because balance is a thing one must consider when designing a setup.

It's still cintradictory. Regardless, I'm willing to let it slide for now, I can just check you during Night.
i realised it doesn't prove im town or anything. Dante is always top tier and as for game balance idk.

if anything mafia has huge incentive to be going for me this day because of my abilities and then in the night...

I'm not putting words in your mouth at all.

You've been using a bad argument with Swamp's day 1 message, you're trying to use another argument that makes you a 50/50 at best when you're supposed to prove you're not scum and a few things about your role just... don't benefit the town in any way.

She has too many alts :troll:
Your arguments in general are trash and are ridng off Shish like I said. Not to mention simply repeating over and over, inlcuding the one thing I was wrong with this day. There's no point in repeats.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Didn't you also vote for Swamp?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait... I typed spacegoat when I meant scapegoat LMAO.

Dammit I want to edit but I caaaaaaaaan't

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Still won't prove you're a townie. It'd only prove your role, which Shish already did with his rolecheck.

There's just no way he could've luckily guessed your role so damn accurately when he even said things you never shared to anyone that you confirmed.

Not to mention you said the role you have can fit any alignment. Combine that with the ability to rewrite your role, which doesn't help the town at all, and it makes me think you're more likely to be scum.
oh please twisting about 'proving town' again. the rest is all obvious and stated b4.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Crusher like I already said is definitely mafia.

I asked him for his role but he wouldn’t budge or anything.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Crusher like I already said is definitely mafia.

I asked him for his role but he wouldn’t budge or anything.
Now why would I even lie about that? I already told you that I'm not a mafia in our message

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well **** someone has to be mafia lol
Plot twist: No one is mafia and Goldie was the killer all along :troll:

Go on then, Uni :p
I found nothing worth self-directing for because I didn't really know who to go for.

Would've been a **** move to do it with praline in case she found someone worth protecting for.

Would've been stupid to self-redirect a vig's action.

And... that's pretty much the only two people I managed to find who their roles are aside from AEM.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We don't.

I suggest you prove yourself.
Do you think I am bluffing my knowledge that no one targeted me when I was believed by most to be the Cop? That's a ballsy claim to lie about in my opinion, and it'll only be harder to maintain from here on now that people are aware of this claim. People can easily try to catch me in a lie.

Besides how did I know that praline didn't target me when I should have been? This whole Shish telling Ram to redirect praline onto Opossum being watched by vaan was not known by me at all. And I barely spoke at Night because I hate Night phases. praline, white, and pokechu are the only ones I had a PM with.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you think I am bluffing my knowledge that no one targeted me when I was believed by most to be the Cop? That's a ballsy claim to lie about in my opinion, and it'll only be harder to maintain from here on now that people are aware of this claim. People can easily try to catch me in a lie.

Besides how did I know that praline didn't target me when I should have been? This whole Shish telling Ram to redirect praline onto Opossum being watched by vaan was not known by me at all. And I barely spoke at Night because I hate Night phases. praline, white, and pokechu are the only ones I had a PM with.
Who did you check?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Plot twist: No one is mafia and Goldie was the killer all along :troll:

I found nothing worth self-directing for because I didn't really know who to go for.

Would've been a **** move to do it with praline in case she found someone worth protecting for.

Would've been stupid to self-redirect a vig's action.

And... that's pretty much the only two people I managed to find who their roles are aside from AEM.
That's not proving, but thanks for an explantion.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Top Bottom