• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , I'd love to hear more on your role. I don't quite understand the perks of your role for the town. Would you mind sharing that?
By the way, if praline is mafia, which I believe he is, I suspect Unikorn is a Godfather because praline, believing I was the cop, told me to check him because he thought he was suspicious, and then at the start of this day he completely changes his stance.

D

Deleted member

I did. They were protected last night.
Oh thank ****ing god, at least part of this Day makes sense.

Apologies for this whole delay.
So yeah, I had RamOne redirect Praline last Night to Opossum and had vaanrose check him with his voyeur ability(at least that's what I think it's called after a wiki search lol).
I wanted RamOne to be online but since I'll sleep in, like, an hour, I don't have much time to wait for him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

So yeah, I had RamOne redirect Praline last Night to Opossum and had vaanrose check him with his voyeur ability(at least that's what I think it's called after a wiki search lol).
I wanted RamOne to be online but since I'll sleep in, like, an hour, I don't have much time to wait for him.
So does that mean you trust me?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm pretty sure I only get the mechanical part because I got no flavor or name abilities, likely to prevent me from finding out the character.

And I never said anything about "removing protection", I said it "goes through protection" which is what one of your abilities do.

And what OTHER thing? I said everything I got.
alright. cos the other thing is heavily flavorued, and is a pasisve ability to good to be true.

HENCE why AEM 'blocking' me means my card will be sent today, and my initial frustration at coming in the start of this day to find ot I was dayblocked.

"f you were really a Townie, then you should stop playing like you're against it, you're doing more harm than good."
> me every game.
>And yet you still dont want a doctor card what the hell.

If you were truly for town, you wouldn't be doing something that is going against town in a huge way. Trying to kill me would be like killing a shape-shifting doctor. or simply a doctor ability. If I had a cop card, ud be killing an extra cop.

And teh chances of me giving mafia a doc are very slim. Just think about it LOGICALLY.

D

Deleted member

So does that mean you trust me?
Yeah, you're clean.
alright. cos the other thing is heavily flavorued, and is a pasisve ability to good to be true.

HENCE why AEM 'blocking' me means my card will be sent today, and my initial frustration at coming in the start of this day to find ot I was dayblocked.

"f you were really a Townie, then you should stop playing like you're against it, you're doing more harm than good."
> me every game.
>And yet you still dont want a doctor card what the hell.

If you were truly for town, you wouldn't be doing something that is going against town in a huge way. Trying to kill me would be like killing a shape-shifting doctor. or simply a doctor ability. If I had a cop card, ud be killing an extra cop.

And teh chances of me giving mafia a doc are very slim. Just think about it LOGICALLY.
You want to give me a Doc card? Then give me one, damnit. Why do you need my approval for that?

And regardless if it is or isn't what you do every game, it's scummy as all hell and only harms the Town. Remember that time you almost got lynched despite being the Cop? We don't need a repeat of that.
And regardless, when will I know when you ARE scum if it's always the same? I don't feel like taking any risks.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , I'd love to hear more on your role. I don't quite understand the perks of your role for the town. Would you mind sharing that?
Says the one who openly claims to have a shared PM with someone.

A'ight. There's a little something I didn't share with you guys in the thread, but then again, some of you didn't share **** about what you can do, so going after me for not saying everything would be hypocrisy.

I can seduce someone of my choosing, allowing me to redirect their action at me.

It's... kind of a weird role for town, admittedly, and I didn't really find a good way to use it last night (though it was the reason why I didn't want to be roleblocked, just in case I found an opportunity), but it's not without precedent either; Opo had it in Fate/Mafia and was a townie.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
By the way, if praline is mafia, which I believe he is, I suspect Unikorn is a Godfather because praline, believing I was the cop, told me to check him because he thought he was suspicious, and then at the start of this day he completely changes his stance.
Is that the case? Let's get add some motivation then.
Vote: Unikorn.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
There is something that still doesn;t make sense to me.

We have 2 blockers. One of which claimed to have a self-redirect, when there already is a normal redirector as well.

I'm inclined to believe AEM is the town blocker for having the day PMing. And talking with RamOne last night, I'm inclined to think he is the town redirector.

I'm pretty sure Morrigan is mafia and riding off Shish's thing to kill me.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

hoshi.png

What?

The one possible thing happened and it just so happens to be "confirmed"?

And this is only coming out now?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Says the one who openly claims to have a shared PM with someone.
Communication is the key to success. My ability to converse privately holds more merit to assisting the town than you taking a blow or stealing someone's buff.
A'ight. There's a little something I didn't share with you guys in the thread, but then again, some of you didn't share **** about what you can do, so going after me for not saying everything would be hypocrisy.

I can seduce someone of my choosing, allowing me to redirect their action at me.

It's... kind of a weird role for town, admittedly, and I didn't really find a good way to use it last night (though it was the reason why I didn't want to be roleblocked, just in case I found an opportunity), but it's not without precedent either; Opo had it in Fate/Mafia and was a townie.
You're definitely hiding some other perk, I'd like to hear what this is before I feel comfortable switching off of you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is there even an actual cop in this game? If so they should get in touch with me next night since I guess it’s not Holder.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Uni and Praline also both questioned me the most last night, with Uni acting confussed when I didnt want to say anything. Not sure about Praline yet but Uni having unlimited blocks still bothers me.

Vote: Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There is something that still doesn;t make sense to me.

We have 2 blockers. One of which claimed to have a self-redirect, when there already is a normal redirector as well.

I'm inclined to believe AEM is the town blocker for having the day PMing. And talking with RamOne last night, I'm inclined to think he is the town redirector.

I'm pretty sure Morrigan is mafia and riding off Shish's thing to kill me.
Who's to say you're not bull****ting us?

Also, both the Day PMing and the fact that your role can be rewritten is ****ing shady. I mean, that's basically hiding information from the town in not only two different ways, but ways that would definitely be scum-like.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Also, both the Day PMing and the fact that your role can be rewritten is ****ing shady. I mean, that's basically hiding information from the town in not only two different ways, but ways that would definitely be scum-like.
Swamp got the day PM last time did he not? he was town.

I really don't think the PM thing is scum at all.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

I offered to prove my role to you, but you didn't want it! You claimed you didn't seduce anybody, so you had no reason to be against me offering that in the first place. This is unless you wanted to do something else last night.

So I once again ask, what're you keeping from us?

D

Deleted member

Two roleblockers claims is suspicious but I'd hope Mafia wouldn't be stupid enough to claim the role that almost always has a Town version.

I'll say though, White seems awfully defensive of someone with a Day talk ability and who can target others both at Day and Night.

I still think White himself should be our focus right now. We can deal with the roleblockers during Night.
View attachment 142806

What?

The one possible thing happened and it just so happens to be "confirmed"?

And this is only coming out now?
Uhm, yeah, sorry for not letting you satiate bloodlust I guess? :lol:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Dante doesn't need to cheat to win.
Morrigan sounds like a cheater.

Notice the cheater keyword in the flavours.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Two roleblockers claims is suspicious but I'd hope Mafia wouldn't be stupid enough to claim the role that almost always has a Town version.

I'll say though, White seems awfully defensive of someone with a Day talk ability and who can target others both at Day and Night.
I am the one with the Day speaking ability. As far as I can tell, White claims to be an item dispenser that gives out a couple types of abilities during the day phase so they may use it at night.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Swamp got the day PM last time did he not? he was town.

I really don't think the PM thing is scum at all.
I think that's a different thing.

AEM specifically mentionned his Day PM thing happens once he roleblocks someone.

Swamp got his message on the very first day.

On top of that, the way he said it implies that he didn't even knew who sent the message.

You're using apples to justify oranges.

D

Deleted member

I am the one with the Day speaking ability. As far as I can tell, White claims to be an item dispenser that gives out a couple types of abilities during the day phase so they may use it at night.
Tell me one thing, is this shared PM between you two permanent?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Tell me one thing, is this shared PM between you two permanent?
It is essentially a Night phase PM, but during the day. We will no longer be able to converse the next day phase unless I choose to block him again.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

I still think White himself should be our focus right now. We can deal with the roleblockers during Night.

Uhm, yeah, sorry for not letting you satiate bloodlust I guess? :lol:
how about I propose something logical?

which I have done in the past in times of conflicting ideas...

only for it to NOT be listend to and regretted afterwards, again with a desperado involved?

Will prove 2 things instead of 1. Win=win.

AGAIN. I ask you, why would you try to get rid of a doc ability?
And why would you want to prove 1 thing and delay the other when both can be done?

Things like this is what makes me think you may not be town, although I have faith in you. Mafia rolecops exist afterall.

I have trust in AEM not because of the PM but because he is a blocker. That, and RamOne's trust and Holder's points that I did not realise.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Dante doesn't need to cheat to win.
Morrigan sounds like a cheater.

Notice the cheater keyword in the flavours.
You know, Dante is consistently top tier in these vs. games. Maybe there's a reason for that.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think that's a different thing.

AEM specifically mentionned his Day PM thing happens once he roleblocks someone.

Swamp got his message on the very first day.

On top of that, the way he said it implies that he didn't even knew who sent the message.

You're using apples to justify oranges.
I didn't know it was a different thing during this chaos and me not paying that much attention to it as well as talking with like 8 people last night alone, so hard to keep track man.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I did no such thing,

You're attempting to instigate something you don't fully comprehend. I have no reason to do either thing, and roleblocking is a night action.

I, Captain Commando, shall reveal my actions for the previous night.
As servant to the community, I am required to adhear to the requests of the people. A member of our community, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn requested conversation with me last night which I was happy to do.
This "hidden ability" is to converse with the person I roleblocked openly. I am not hiding behind the host, something only scummy roles would do. I recommended blocking Uni to prove the role, but they requested a target change.

I gave Zeb more information because he gave me info in return. If he worded it to suggest I blocked people during the day, he must have misunderstood what I meant. Understandable, our conversation continued close to end of the night.
Unvote: AEM

Misunderstanding on my part then. Plus, in retrospect, you can't be mafia if you only talked to Zeb and Uni.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You know, Dante is consistently top tier in these vs. games. Maybe there's a reason for that.
He is OP everywhere. His abilities are too strong, thats not cheating.

I have put myself in danger to

Backups / inventors / item giveaways are typically town. The rewrite is there because Dante doesn't give a damn and wants to have fun. The Devil Trigger is there to make my already OP set of cards even better, for one night.

Revealing myself openly put me perhaps in most danger.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I didn't know it was a different thing during this chaos and me not paying that much attention to it as well as talking with like 8 people last night alone, so hard to keep track man.
I mean, again, AEM said his PM thing happens after he roleblocks.

How could Swamp have been roleblocked on day one, where no night action ever happened?

That argument was bad the second you wrote it and yet you tried to use it to save your ass.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I mean, again, AEM said his PM thing happens after he roleblocks.

How could Swamp have been roleblocked on day one, where no night action ever happened?

That argument was bad the second you wrote it and yet you tried to use it to save your ***.
Why are you still on this? I already said you were correct.

My trust in AEM stands since the host proved his role to me. You haven't.

Top Bottom