• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And, OF COURSE, that means I can target White because if they're not Mafia I'll probably still die.

But it does mean I can keep questioning their motives.
If you kill me you’re an idiot, just saying.
HANG ON THIS BAKA'S NOT KILLING ANYONE JUST YET

Half the game still needs to weigh in here.

D

Deleted member

OK. So praline and the Opo/Shish alliance both cast suspicion on White.

If Praline is Mafia, White is either innocent or third party.
Me thinks 3rd Party, mainly because of the unlimited and different types of abikities, it's too powerful for a Townie.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Vote: AEM
Why'd you kill Swamp?
I did no such thing,
He blocks whoever he opens up a PM with during the day.
You're attempting to instigate something you don't fully comprehend. I have no reason to do either thing, and roleblocking is a night action.

I, Captain Commando, shall reveal my actions for the previous night.
As servant to the community, I am required to adhear to the requests of the people. A member of our community, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn requested conversation with me last night which I was happy to do.
This "hidden ability" is to converse with the person I roleblocked openly. I am not hiding behind the host, something only scummy roles would do. I recommended blocking Uni to prove the role, but they requested a target change.

I gave Zeb more information because he gave me info in return. If he worded it to suggest I blocked people during the day, he must have misunderstood what I meant. Understandable, our conversation continued close to end of the night.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
And, OF COURSE, that means I can target White because if they're not Mafia I'll probably still die.

But it does mean I can keep questioning their motives.

HANG ON THIS BAKA'S NOT KILLING ANYONE JUST YET

Half the game still needs to weigh in here.
Even if they want you to kill me don’t... please...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Read everything... twice.

Still not sure what the **** happened.

I am a Confoosed Unikorn
Two townies died.

WhiteEaglePL keeps acting absurdly scummy but eventually coughed up a roleclaim.

Aside from that it's just a lot of finger pointing even I can't follow.

But White keeps acting like a butthat third party regardless.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I haven't done anything cos was too excited for being Dante I overlooked the first detail that I send teh cards in the day not the night-.-

Thankfully, I am not affected by AEMs block bull****, because I'm Dante.

Therefore, @Shishœ , allow me to send a doctor card to you. Would you like one?

me revealing this much means I'm a HUGE target for mafia. I can make ANYONE a vig, and ANYONE a doctor. Block is pretty useless in comparison, but comes with the best flavour, cos party.

Ok, since I really don't want him to get away with this:
It's the second part that worries me. He can make his abilities unblockable once and he can also "rewrite his role".
I don't know why a Townie would have an ability to make kills unblockable and another to "rewrite" his role, whatever that means.
****ing hell. I don't like you. being dante isn't fun anymore.

I do have one ability I can use at night, but only once.

It is called devil trigger. It allows the card to be guranteed to play out during the night. But again, I'm not the one that does it, but I know who it is targeted against and whether it is succesfful. So does the person actually deciding what to do with it.

Rewrite is harmless. Just pizza toppings and the host makes everything clear anyway.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Two townies died.

WhiteEaglePL keeps acting absurdly scummy but eventually coughed up a roleclaim.

Aside from that it's just a lot of finger pointing even I can't follow.

But White keeps acting like a butthat third party regardless.
So... I vote White then?

... Yeah, I vote White

Vote:WhiteEaglePL

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
White, if you're a third party with any level of neutrality towards town, you'd better get that out quick as a lick.

Because this isn't how a mafioso or a townie would be acting.
y'all need to slow down cos I CANNOT keep up and get accused for not saying anything or not reading the posts when I am doing that as you speak

so im out

ive said everything there is to say. and offered to cooperate numerous times

but people take thinsg way too seriously im considering quiting mafia.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
....pardon? wtf
Everything has been chaos and you've just been laughing at us all from start to finish.

Being hella vague to everyone here, laughing while everyone else is scrambling there.

A mafia wouldn't grab that kind of popcorn, I'll give you that. But either you've got some kind of ulterior motive or you really need to learn how to stop playing scummy.

D

Deleted member

I haven't done anything cos was too excited for being Dante I overlooked the first detail that I send teh cards in the day not the night-.-

Thankfully, I am not affected by AEMs block bull****, because I'm Dante.

Therefore, @Shishœ , allow me to send a doctor card to you. Would you like one?

me revealing this much means I'm a HUGE target for mafia. I can make ANYONE a vig, and ANYONE a doctor. Block is pretty useless in comparison, but comes with the best flavour, cos party.

****ing hell. I don't like you. being dante isn't fun anymore.

I do have one ability I can use at night, but only once.

It is called devil trigger. It allows the card to be guranteed to play out during the night. But again, I'm not the one that does it, but I know who it is targeted against and whether it is succesfful. So does the person actually deciding what to do with it.

Rewrite is harmless. Just pizza toppings and the host makes everything clear anyway.
"Rewrite is harmless"
Explain to me why a Townie would ever need to hide information from their Role PM when they flip? This isn't some passive redacting ability, it's something you have to do of your own choice.
My vote stays.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
y'all need to slow down cos I CANNOT keep up and get accused for not saying anything or not reading the posts when I am doing that as you speak

so im out

ive said everything there is to say. and offered to cooperate numerous times

but people take thinsg way too seriously im considering quiting mafia.
OK OK I'm sorry

I got too carried away with the detective thing.

But if you send a card, send it to me because if you're clean then shish might not be

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m pretty sure Holder is mafia.

Unless the redirector redirected me after I talked to them during the night.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I did no such thing,

You're attempting to instigate something you don't fully comprehend. I have no reason to do either thing, and roleblocking is a night action.

I, Captain Commando, shall reveal my actions for the previous night.
As servant to the community, I am required to adhear to the requests of the people. A member of our community, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn requested conversation with me last night which I was happy to do.
This "hidden ability" is to converse with the person I roleblocked openly. I am not hiding behind the host, something only scummy roles would do. I recommended blocking Uni to prove the role, but they requested a target change.

I gave Zeb more information because he gave me info in return. If he worded it to suggest I blocked people during the day, he must have misunderstood what I meant. Understandable, our conversation continued close to end of the night.
so you blocked me during the night and thats how i have a PM with you right now?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Do you hear me White

I'm sorry

ALL THE SCREAMING was meant to make my confusion funnier

I just wanted to find everything out and not be confused

*hugs*

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You guys are just so easy to laugh at.

:troll:
OK now I KNOW I'm screwing something the hell up because dead players are laughing at me.

But the place is still in chaos so I'm not sure what.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
"Rewrite is harmless"
Explain to me why a Townie would ever need to hide information from their Role PM when they flip? This isn't some passive redacting ability, it's something you have to do of your own choice.
My vote stays.
I can litterally add in a 'town sucks' message at the bottom and it will count.

if it said anything different to what I proved you would know.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I’m pretty sure Holder is mafia.

Unless the redirector redirected me after I talked to them during the night.
And who would that be? I do remember someone claiming to redirect during Day 1, but I cannot remember where that was.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
OK now I KNOW I'm screwing something the hell up because dead players are laughing at me.

But the place is still in chaos so I'm not sure what.
its actually so obvious tho....

part of the laughst are at my playing scummy and revealing everything and shish rolechecking me and deaths coming from a mafia double kill or an actual SK.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well if Holder isn’t the cop I need to know who is so I can atleast keep them safe for a bit.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Do you hear me White

I'm sorry

ALL THE SCREAMING was meant to make my confusion funnier

I just wanted to find everything out and not be confused

*hugs*
oh so you are allowd to have fun and im not awesome >.>

I defo ain't giving u a card today. U will have to wait in line...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
White's mad, praline's mad, so that makes me inclined to believe both of them are innocent.

So who among the others has been pointing fingers or had fingers pointed?? Shish, Holder, and...???

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
OK OK I'm sorry

I got too carried away with the detective thing.

But if you send a card, send it to me because if you're clean then shish might not be
The way I look at it ive been suspecting this.

Eliminating me would be eliminating a (indirect) doctor and a vig at the same time. That is huge.

And they refused my offer of giving them a DOCTOR CARD.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
so you blocked me during the night and thats how i have a PM with you right now?

Correct. Traditionally roles that involve players discussing through private methods involve one being scum if they do not speak face to face. If you look at our discussion thread, you will see that I speak to you directly. I mean no harm, I assure you.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The way I look at it ive been suspecting this.

Eliminating me would be eliminating a (indirect) doctor and a vig at the same time. That is huge.

And they refused my offer of giving them a DOCTOR CARD.
Yeah Shish has been starting to gradually pull up red flags LOL.

Still not gonna place anything vote or kill wise yet, but the weirdness has rapidly shifted directions because I can't see you or praline faking the frustration I accidentally caused.

I'd take a doc card just for the sake of the roleproove, LOL. But I imagine Crazy Cori isn't the most confidence boosting presence right now.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
White's mad, praline's mad, so that makes me inclined to believe both of them are innocent.

So who among the others has been pointing fingers or had fingers pointed?? Shish, Holder, and...???
You!

Vote: Shish

for the moment leaning towards shish.

D

Deleted member

I can litterally add in a 'town sucks' message at the bottom and it will count.

if it said anything different to what I proved you would know.
That's not what I mean. Why would you need that if you're a Townie?
And hey, you're now admitting that, funny because you said this about that
rewriting? okay that part i hontesly have no idea.
ARRRGHHHHHGRRRRRRRR I HATE THIS GAME RAAAAWWWWRRR YOU ALL SUCK.
What Holder is saying is that getting mad is incredibly easy to fake through text and shouldn't be used as a scum tell.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Correct. Traditionally roles that involve players discussing through private methods involve one being scum if they do not speak face to face. If you look at our discussion thread, you will see that I speak to you directly. I mean no harm, I assure you.
There you go folks.

Didn't kill anyone, not that I can kill anyone myself.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Shish did say during the night that he didn’t trust me and that he wanted me to use my ability on anyone it didn’t matter who.

Obviously I was gonna protect Holder cause I thought he was the cop. Shish could be mafia,

Vote: Shish

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's not what I mean. Why would you need that if you're a Townie?
And hey, you're now admitting that, funny because you said this about that

What Holder is saying is that getting mad is incredibly easy to fake through text and shouldn't be used as a scum tell.
I'm pretty sure Holder is just jokingly covering for themselves.

Getting mad through caps is easy to fake. Getting legit frustrated at everyone is beyond the mafia cleverness of everyone here.

Which makes you even more suspect to deflect.

Top Bottom