• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
That's not what I mean. Why would you need that if you're a Townie?
And hey, you're now admitting that, funny because you said this about that.
In a past life, I took the role of Tipper. A scribe Townie.

The role can exist. I wouldn't judge execution based off of that alone.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure Holder is just jokingly covering for themselves.

Getting mad through caps is easy to fake. Getting legit frustrated at everyone is beyond the mafia cleverness of everyone here.

Which makes you even more suspect to deflect.
You want me to get mad? Because I'm starting to get.
I ****ing have White's Role PM and his abilities make no sense for a Townie.
EVERYONE and their mothers was suspicious of White last Night but now everyone is suddenly believing him because...? Why exactly?

I trusted you last Night and you're the only one I told my role to, good to know my trust was completely misplaced :/
In a past life, I took the role of Tipper. A scribe Townie.

The role can exist. I wouldn't judge execution based off of that alone.
But what use does it serve besides ****ing with the Town?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Shish did say during the night that he didn’t trust me and that he wanted me to use my ability on anyone it didn’t matter who.

Obviously I was gonna protect Holder cause I thought he was the cop. Shish could be mafia,

Vote: Shish
Why aren't you trying to lynch me? Am I not lying?

Sigh. Guess we're waiting on RamOne.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
EVERYONE and their mothers was suspicious of White last Night but now everyone is suddenly believing him because...? Why exactly?

I trusted you last Night and you're the only one I told my role to, good to know my trust was completely misplaced :/

Shish do you trust me now? I did what you asked what happened because of it.

Also unvote shish for now

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Geez, I'm sorry.

I'm having a really hard time sorting out what the hell is going on here, that's all.

If it makes you feel any better I'll probably be dead by the end of this day phase regardless because whoever I target with my desperado ability is probably gonna be town regardless because I can't follow this freaking game.

I've just been a freaking disappointment this whole day phase. It'd probably be good for me to die, but I should at least wait out the day so my death confirms someone is town.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Genuinely curious here, does a third party role ever help the town? Aren't they out for themselves by definition?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I was suspicous because my plan was to prove my role at the start of day, thinking the card thing is a nightime ability then I had to say to everyone I goofed on that :laugh: Saying only half of something only to reveal the other half along with proof suggested FIRST by a player talking about recieveing a card would have been super effective.

Shish having my role pm and wanting to kill me this badly only suggest to me they are mafia.

I'm literraly the best role here. Wanted to bait a bit by suggesting im a really important player. Sorta worked cos I was blocked.

Shish 'having my role' also means that despite sharing like 80% of my role, they have purposefully left out one detail, which obviously I wouldn't have revealed cos its the thing that let me bait a bit and given me confidence to talk with wayyy more people during night 1 than ever before.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay I know I'm a little *****, but can all ya'll not get angry so fast?

Don't follow my example, lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was suspicous because my plan was to prove my role at the start of day, thinking the card thing is a nightime ability then I had to say to everyone I goofed on that :laugh: Saying only half of something only to reveal the other half along with proof suggested FIRST by a player talking about recieveing a card would have been super effective.

Shish having my role pm and wanting to kill me this badly only suggest to me they are mafia.

I'm literraly the best role here. Wanted to bait a bit by suggesting im a really important player. Sorta worked cos I was blocked.

Shish 'having my role' also means that despite sharing like 80% of my role, they have purposefully left out one detail, which obviously I wouldn't have revealed cos its the thing that let me bait a bit and given me confidence to talk with wayyy more people during night 1 than ever before.
So what was that puzzle thing’s answer dude?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Genuinely curious here, does a third party role ever help the town? Aren't they out for themselves by definition?
Nearly every third party we've even had in any of the games I've played has just been either a Survivor or some sort of entity that can choose which side they're on. So not with town, but not inherently against either.

I don't even remember HAVING a serial killer yet.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It depends on who he works with.

As Tipper I had a revive ability and used my scribe powers to remove any mention of the revival. There are uses, but it requires imagination and teamwork if the scribe has no secondary abilities to utilize with it.
Wild card by nature, sometimes they can help, sometimes they don't. Depends on situation / role.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shish in Dragon Ball mafia was a universal back up. So it's possible under certain condition.

Also, in that same mafia, I was a Survivor, but managed to win alongside the townies by acting like them.

I'm the most SEXY!!!! (no NOT you morrigan!)
You're just jealous. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dante has a healing factor?
I mean, I don't see how else the dude would shrug off getting stabbed every Tuesday in his games.

But I doubt that aspect of him was put in this game. Would be way too broken.

Nuh-uh!

Wait... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY BOOBS?!
Those look more like water balloons than boobs.

Are they even real?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I really don’t know anything about any of these characters lol
And Bayonetta isn't even a human ( i think) and possess demon powers.

We don't give a **** and do what we do, which is all good apart from teases and killing demons (or evil angels)

D

Deleted member

Shish do you trust me now? I did what you asked what happened because of it.

Also unvote shish for now
See, I was waiting for something but I don't think they'll be here for a while.

But at this point, I guess I should start revealing it
vaanrose vaanrose
Did you check who I asked you to?
Geez, I'm sorry.

I'm having a really hard time sorting out what the hell is going on here, that's all.

If it makes you feel any better I'll probably be dead by the end of this day phase regardless because whoever I target with my desperado ability is probably gonna be town regardless because I can't follow this freaking game.

I've just been a freaking disappointment this whole day phase. It'd probably be good for me to die, but I should at least wait out the day so my death confirms someone is town.
I'm also confused by this whole mess, which is why I hadn't talked about my plan from last Night, I wanted to first discuss the Elephant in the Room, which is White.

Acting suspiciously in no way benefits the Town, if you were really a Townie, then you should stop playing like you're against it, you're doing more harm than good.

But you're not, I've seen your role, I have it, and there's no way you're a Townie.
It depends on who he works with.

As Tipper I had a revive ability and used my scribe powers to remove any mention of the revival. There are uses, but it requires imagination and teamwork if the scribe has no secondary abilities to utilize with it.
That's still not the ability he has. He can rewrite his own role, not the Day/Night flavor. Rewriting his own role only means Town loses vital information.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'd vote but im probably just gonna get blocked again :laugh:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Shish

you told about the cards. About the rewrite. About 'removing protection.'

Why did you specificy protection? Its not what devil trigger means, although it is.

And why did you not mention the name devil trigger?

And why have you still not mentioned one OTHER thing?

How does your role work exactly. cos I don't believe you know 100% everything.

D

Deleted member

Shish

you told about the cards. About the rewrite. About 'removing protection.'

Why did you specificy protection? Its not what devil trigger means, although it is.

And why did you not mention the name devil trigger?

And why have you still not mentioned one OTHER thing?

How does your role work exactly. cos I don't believe you know 100% everything.
I'm pretty sure I only get the mechanical part because I got no flavor or name abilities, likely to prevent me from finding out the character.

And I never said anything about "removing protection", I said it "goes through protection" which is what one of your abilities do.

And what OTHER thing? I said everything I got.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
See, I was waiting for something but I don't think they'll be here for a while.

But at this point, I guess I should start revealing it
vaanrose vaanrose
Did you check who I asked you to?
I did. They were protected last night.

Top Bottom