• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus
Does your desperado ability specify who it can kill? Is it just Mafia or can it kill any non-Town players(as in, a 3rd Party)?
Yo hang on I wasn't online
I asked coricus to check with Apollo exactly what happens, so she should know by now.
Not if I procrastinated

Hang on I sent the message just now.

I was hoping we'd have a little more of an idea what was going on in the morning so I'd have a better idea who I should hit but...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yo hang on I wasn't online

Not if I procrastinated

Hang on I sent the message just now.

I was hoping we'd have a little more of an idea what was going on in the morning so I'd have a better idea who I should hit but...
I don’t think you should attack anyone cause if you do then it’s 4 townies we potentially could lose.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don’t think you should attack anyone cause if you do then it’s 4 townies we potentially could lose.
Well yeah on one hand

On the other hand I might have everyone screaming at me about how I might be mafia if I don't croak or make a croak so IDK

And yeah I just checked if I hit a third party I die the same as if I hit a townie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Unvote:Natz
Vote: Holder

Natz might be a suicide bomber if she's voted for, so Coricus Coricus should take her out. As it stands, Holder and Natz are the ONLY two people who have claimed characters from already-represented franchises.

D

Deleted member

Well yeah on one hand

On the other hand I might have everyone screaming at me about how I might be mafia if I don't croak or make a croak so IDK

And yeah I just checked if I hit a third party I die the same as if I hit a townie.
Yeah, so that's not gonna fix the White issue.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Natz might be a suicide bomber if she's voted for, so Coricus Coricus should take her out. As it stands, Holder and Natz are the ONLY two people who have claimed characters from already-represented franchises.
TBH I want to let the Natz thing play out just in case that's NOT a thing.

Because she'll prove whether she's legit or mafia by the end of the day anyway.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I mean, probably anyway, I'll probably be too dead to have red flags to offer if she's still here LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
TBH I want to let the Natz thing play out just in case that's NOT a thing.

Because she'll prove whether she's legit or mafia by the end of the day anyway.
You should attack Opo then. It’d prove if he’s town or not.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Well yeah on one hand

The only safe attack is me. You will defo not kill me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You should attack Opo then. It’d prove if he’s town or not.
I know how this song and dance goes.

You, him, and shish were all consistent with me, and Zeb trusted Shish.

It's not impossible one of you is mafia, but I still remember my first game when Stupid and Opo were at war for no good reason.

The only safe attack is me. You will defo not kill me.
That's not safe for ME, LOL.

D

Deleted member

Shooting White is pointless when I'm convinced he's a 3rd Party, all it'll mean is that we lose Coricus and we can't afford to lose people like that right now.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Shooting White is pointless when I'm convinced he's a 3rd Party, all it'll mean is that we lose Coricus and we can't afford to lose people like that right now.
If he shoots me it will fail today. But coricus would prob die cos it counts as an attack I guess.

Maybe suicide bomber can target me instead. But I'm kinda against so many people dying.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Idk sounds like this benefits the mafia.

Vote: Opossum.
The kitty.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Though if natz is mafia I'd be more willing to think uni is as well. They acted tooooooo similar at the start.
Maybe I won't vote at all. I donyd trust what happens with these votes.

D

Deleted member

Alright b4 I forget.

Its time to bid for a card!!
I'm actually gonna second Praline, I don't think I'd be able to use it and check someone at the same time. Praline can just use a protection card so she doesn't die if she does protect someone.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm actually gonna second Praline, I don't think I'd be able to use it and check someone at the same time. Praline can just use a protection card so she doesn't die if she does protect someone.
That's not how it works. I have to give to e.g Ram so that they could use it instead of own ability to protect Praline.

I was trying to work out who not to give a card to like the party card to uni.

D

Deleted member

That's not how it works. I have to give to e.g Ram so that they could use it instead of own ability to protect Praline.

I was trying to work out who not to give a card to like the party card to uni.
Praline's whole job is to protect others but if she does it successfully, she loses her bulletproof and then her life. If she had a card that just protects someone, she doesn't suffer any harm and she's not going out of her way(as in, she doesn't need to stop using her actual role to do it)
Well I think the record for most deaths in a phase was what ....7? And that wasn't even the night phase LMAO.

The intensity makes it even more fun
Wasn't it only 4 though? It was in PokeMafia, Opo, Holder, Golden and Lampy, iirc

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Everyone do make note of who is on this rather sudden bandwagon against me for when I flip.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Praline's whole job is to protect others but if she does it successfully, she loses her bulletproof and then her life. If she had a card that just protects someone, she doesn't suffer any harm and she's not going out of her way(as in, she doesn't need to stop using her actual role to do it)

Wasn't it only 4 though? It was in PokeMafia, Opo, Holder, Golden and Lampy, iirc
If I do this, I have an idea of what to do the next day. We'll talk later.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My internet has been down for some hours now, come back to see that randomly out of all the names being tossed that not only am I being blown up but also lynched at the same time. I... see.

unvote Pokechu
Vote Holder

Idk wtf I'm doing anymore
Jumping on a bandwagon, if you need me to point it out for you. Although I understand your desire to retaliate against the one voting for you.

Opossum Opossum You are voting for me because I have a character claim that isn't the only one of its game, but you too have claimed a role that has something rather unique about it does it not? Not quite the same, and of course there's the difference of you knowing your alignment and not mine. But I would like to point out that I immediately made my character claim (doubtful I made it up to be safe) and have a role that cannot support itself as a lie. Additionally, it is not a role that is mafia by nature, nor does anyone have a role nearly identical to it.

I recommend that, if you are town, to go elsewhere please.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Cos I still think it's maybe worth increasing chances of protection by having 2 out there simultaneously.

With so many dead we might need that...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Natz~ Natz~ At this rate blowing me up is pointless. Hold off on killing yourself if you can't find someone better than a random suggestion that is likely to die anyway.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
death and horbility

maybe fun in dwarven standards

a lotta fun

and possible screwing ourselves

that too

Top Bottom