• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

A special force surrounds the field... Everyone's votes have been blocked, further changes won't be counted.

Update will be at the same hour.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Fine I guess

Unvote: WhiteEaglePL
Vote: AEMehr

I still have my eyes on White though, but that's an issue I'll take care during Night.

Explain, this isn't the time to be cryptic.
just what I told him and what he told me in the day PM. the same kinda stuff we will be discussing tonight...

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

A special force surrounds the field... Everyone's votes have been blocked, further changes won't be counted.

Update will be at the same hour.
RIP AEM.

Lets see who the REAL blocker is.... even tho it seems obvious to me but could be wrong.

If im right theres no stopping me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So there’s a possibility that more than half the town will be dead before a single mafia,

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aem is getting lynched, Natz is blowing herself and Opo up and either Coricus or Crusher will die from the desperado attempt by Coricus
Holy ****!

The one afternoon I’m too busy to do stuff and crazy **** like this happens...

Am I that much of a party pooper that my mere presence gets the insanity away? :lol:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK I HAVE SWAPPED MY KILL FROM CRUSHER TO STOOPID

IF HE'S MAFIA HE JUST KIND OF DEBEAKED HIMSELF EITHER WAY

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So you’re saying you’re mafia?
I’m not.

But I don’t have a ton of time to say much, so I’ll just say this;

I claimed roleblocker on day one with self-redirector. Some of you, CORI INCLUDED, brought it up in PMs last might.

How is THAT shadier than the other roleblock claim, who everyone voted for?!

IF YOU ARE PURE OF HEART THE ONLY DEATH BY MY HANDS IS MYSELF
Read above. I’m not the bad blocker.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
IF WE'RE GOING TO COLLECTIVELY SUCK AS A TOWN BECAUSE GOSH KNOWS WHO THE MAFIA IS RIGHT NOW, THEN AT LEAST WE'LL GO OUT WITH FLAIR

Also Uni I don't remember you saying anything about a self-redirect to me. Why I gotta be left out? :(

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
IF WE'RE GOING TO COLLECTIVELY SUCK AS A TOWN BECAUSE GOSH KNOWS WHO THE MAFIA IS RIGHT NOW, THEN AT LEAST WE'LL GO OUT WITH FLAIR

Also Uni I don't remember you saying anything about a self-redirect to me. Why I gotta be left out? :(
Let's make it to the night and we'll chat

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Remember Uni, if you're truly innocent then you'll be fine by the end of this. I'm not the kaboom like Natz here!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
AMEN SISTER! LETS CREATE ONE HELL OF A EXPLOSION!
sucks doesn't it? only praline (techniclalyunitoobut****him) talked to me, and she doesn't even remember talking to me :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I mean, you didn’t ask.

But seriously, it’s really unfair to not give me the time to do **** and then attempt something.

But whatever, if you wanna die trying to take down the guy too busy to do anything, be my guest.

Top Bottom