• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Opossum Opossum

Is there anyway to prove you're a felyne? At night, maybe?

I know very little about them. Is there a lore reason they wouldn't be able to start a pm?

Tentatively,
UNVOTE: OPO

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum

Is there anyway to prove you're a felyne? At night, maybe?

I know very little about them. Is there a lore reason they wouldn't be able to start a pm?

Tentatively,
UNVOTE: OPO
The justification in my PM just said they're not great communicators. I've never played Monster Hunter so I don't know the truth of it, but it's what the role said. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That sounds like a joke...

But I can't help but think this is an actual claim...
like I said before my actual claim is out there just in hints. It should be obvious at this point. Someone just had to piece together the puzzle....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
like I said before my actual claim is out there just in hints. It should be obvious at this point. Someone just had to piece together the puzzle....
Well since I don’t know anything Capcom hints don’t work on me so maybe during the night phase you can just outright tell me?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you're that character, then I think I have an idea of what your role might be.
Maybe but it’s probably not what anyone would think. It’s heavily based on my characters fighting style. I can’t really do much for awhile though.

D

Deleted member

I am still burned out of my utter failure.
I should of knew better than to delete that duplicate.
I still understand the game, it is just I thought deleting a duplicate would be okay.
Sigh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am still burned out of my utter failure.
I should of knew better than to delete that duplicate.
I still understand the game, it is just I thought deleting a duplicate would be okay.
Sigh.
No offense but it’s not just duplicate posts. In other games you did the same thing over and over. Hell you were almost host killled in another mafia game, the Pokémon on I think. You repeatedly deleted stuff or ignored rules after warning after warning. That’s why you were host killed here. You show a clear understanding of mot understanding rules and listening.

Or worse case you just don’t give a **** but then try to act like you do with meaningless apologies. But I hope you actually care and aren’t just messing with us

D

Deleted member

No offense but it’s not just duplicate posts. In other games you did the same thing over and over. Hell you were almost host killled in another mafia game, the Pokémon on I think. You repeatedly deleted stuff or ignored rules after warning after warning. That’s why you were host killed here. You show a clear understanding of mot understanding rules and listening.

Or worse case you just don’t give a **** but then try to act like you do with meaningless apologies. But I hope you actually care and aren’t just messing with us
I do care.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Not host killing Shiny was my biggest regret in my game.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I should not be posting here.
Back to the grave I go.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are we seriously voting for me again?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, person who sent me a message.

Not quite comfortable with sharing one extra detail with everyone there.

That said, tonight, if you show me the exact quote you sent me...

I'll tell you literally everything.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I see Shiny's still sad, everyone else other than me still doesn't care, and anything unrelated to that is still utter chaos.

Capcom Mafia Episode 1 a go-go, I guess.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh carp, we've got someone who can slip anon PMs during the daytime????

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
By the way, person who sent me a message.

Not quite comfortable with sharing one extra detail with everyone there.

That said, tonight, if you show me the exact quote you sent me...

I'll tell you literally everything.
Ohhh we've got a day messenger?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So I see Shiny's still sad, everyone else other than me still doesn't care, and anything unrelated to that is still utter chaos.

Capcom Mafia Episode 1 a go-go, I guess.
To be honest I think y'all (not Coricus ofc) were too hard on Shiny, it was a duplicate after all. I would had thought to delete it too, and I'd be doing the exact same thing afterwards beating myself up if I was Shiny.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Anyone any ideas what character would make sense to be able to have that role?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Or they could both be mafia. ;)
A quick hypothetical thought, of course.

But why would Swamp air that out in the thread if he was mafia? Seems more like the kind of thing I'd do if I moderately worried about something and wanted town in the loop

Saying that only makes me wonder slightly if YOU'RE mafia, because mafia doesn't have a motivation for a callout like that but it DOES have one for a callout like yours.

Top Bottom