• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Guys it's official I'm having nightmares about Wolf now pls send halp I shouldn't be so emotionally invested in this but I just remember waking up and nearly freaking out, because I was almost late for class.

Snake, Young Link, and Daisy were all confirmed in my nightmare what does this mean?
It means you need to go see Dr. Phil and tell him about those nightmares.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
It means you need to go see Dr. Phil and tell him about those nightmares.
I don't know if I can get in with Dr. Phil but my school is full of doctors. Most of them have doctorates in engineering or applied science but same thing, right? Maybe I'll go to office hours and discuss it xDD

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Guys I´m done here with this leak. http://i.imgur.com/ryat6gw.jpg I think about the entire evening because of this ****.
I wanted to watch TV but this don´t get off my head. I´m playing with my Wii U now. -_-
My personal opinion is that that is real (well I don't know about the Shovel Knight part, it is not part of the original leak so I see no reason why it should be put in that image). I so badly want it to be real, it honestly would make so much sense. Bomberman is actually my second most wanted third party, after Snake.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Guys I´m done here with this leak. http://i.imgur.com/ryat6gw.jpg I think about the entire evening because of this ****.
I wanted to watch TV but this don´t get off my head. I´m playing with my Wii U now. -_-
Oh ****. Didn't Nintendo just recently get to license a Hudson Soft IP from Konami? What else did they get from them?

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Can't wait to see if Wolf makes the cut this time. If he doesn't, I'll be surprised.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Can't wait to see if Wolf makes the cut this time. If he doesn't, I'll be surprised.
I'm not even gonna sugar coat it, if Wolf doesn't make it in I'll be pissed.
  • Starring in a new game.
  • Established moveset.
  • Easy to make.
Roy got in and his game is still Japan exclusive, Lucas's game is as well and the Mother series is finished for the time being; Wolf has literally no obstacles except for the development team.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
I don't like the fact that Bomberman is a 'spiritual successor' to Snake according to the Reddit. Don't think Nintendo would advertise that as such and therefore, it's weird that the guy describes him as such.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I'm not even gonna sugar coat it, if Wolf doesn't make it in I'll be pissed.
  • Starring in a new game.
  • Established moveset.
  • Easy to make.
Roy got in and his game is still Japan exclusive, Lucas's game is as well and the Mother series is finished for the time being; Wolf has literally no obstacles except for the development team.
Takamaru could have been in but pulled GAME NOT LOCALIZED stunt like he did with Ayumi Tachibana,from Famicom Mystery Club in Melee.

We could have gotten a Murasame Castle stage too,why else(besides being the mind that is Daddy Sakurai)would we have Murasame Castle music.

I can see it now.The 3DS starting thingamajigger,with the epic start of the track,and the the GO,and then the main course as the fight goes on.

Now imagine Wolf being there,in a black costume on the stage and a special epic voiceover by Jay Ward his Brawl VA with new voice clips sounding like a different person

IT'S LIKE A SUNSET WITH FIREWORKS ON JULY 4TH,IN SPACE WITH OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE WITH US,FROM YOUTUBERS,TO SAKURAI,TO VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS!!!!

So when do you think we'll get SSB4 V5 DLC(V5 stands for Wave 5).

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
There was something in August where a Hudson IP was bought from Konami by Nintendo. It was not Bomberman, but what if Nintendo eventually did buy Bomberman?

I think that leak is true. Bomberman, Wolf, and K. Rool. Not sure about Shovel Knight right now. I doubt it though.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
There was something in August where a Hudson IP was bought from Konami by Nintendo. It was not Bomberman, but what if Nintendo eventually did buy Bomberman?

I think that leak is true. Bomberman, Wolf, and K. Rool. Not sure about Shovel Knight right now. I doubt it though.
Apparently from that article it implies that Konami is willing to allow other developers access to Hudson Soft's selection of IP's. So there's always the chance of Sakurai re using some of Snake's move set for another character that wouldn't effect the game's current ESRB rating. I think Bomberman would be a pretty good alternative. Even though I'd prefer :snake:to return more (Pachinko Machines son), I'd enjoy having Bomberman. Also his games are so much fun.

Last edited:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Last day, voted like on 5 different devices! I really have a good feeling about Wolf getting in!
Man, how quickly time flies, it´s like yesterday, they announced the ballot....

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Ugh this happening too fast!!:crazy: Come on Sakurai the wolf fans have spoken!!
I have a good feeling guys, i heard japan loves vets and wolf, so lets hope for the best!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, it's been a long road, but now we are at the end. With that, why don't we all howl for Wolf one last time?

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
Allow me to join you, brethren.

AWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

For the Wolf!

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
AWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

When Wolf gets announced, we shall howl once more

in fact, when he's confirmed, don't even talk about, just howl so the guests know immediately what's gone down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom