• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled

Chexr

Smash Ace
ok how about one mewtwo match on temple or fourside whoever wins rock paper scissors picks

and a $2 sheik ditto on pokefloats

any $5/10 mms anyone?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
<3 MN
lol I think were bringing a car down so there will be like 4 or 5 of us (All that was so i can post the first line cause it was too short :( )

oh....and we'll bring a couple setups probably :)

D

Deleted member

no pc huh, well maybe we can get another big name to come. either way this tourney will still kill.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
i hear PC is scared of a mailman, no matter how BA this mailman is, he doesn't want to scare PC away because even if PC gets second to this mailman character then he'll make a good amount of dough

SDC

Smash Lord
interesting, unfortunate there won't be brawl, but hell melees good too, registration at the tourney, you don't require pre-registration do you? as in, we (my brother and i) can just show up and register?

Top Bottom