• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

canceled Brawled Up - Laurel, MD june

Siddhartha Gautama

Smash Cadet
Wait isn't it summer time? (lol @ school) Can't we just have it on a weekday? Because next weekend is the C3 tourney, and the weekend after that is Cyberden's next big Brawl tourney.

drnk

Smash Rookie
So I can be sure, is this really canceled? I don't want to go up to laurel high tomorrow to see no one is there.

Also, if it's canceled, what's all this about cyberden? Is it being moved there?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This is terrible, I had 10 people coming to the event... no one checks here I have to call all 10 people in 2 hours to make sure they don't start on their way there...

We're not coming. None of us. We'll just go to C3 in July.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yes it canceled, it doesn't seem like enough people would still come, and the person that was originally holding the tournament isn't helping to do this one... so, it seems best to cancel it :( if i ever post another tourny, i will either be running it myself or get the date and everything stating its official from the place that it will be held before posting it.

Top Bottom