• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can one kill someone with sheiks needles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I don't know if it's possible. Isn't something like this supposd to go in the Q&A thread?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
The Needles sometimes turn people around. So if you throw a single Needle at a Marth that is using Dolphin Slash then it could turn him around and kill.

Basically if you want to kill with them you have to apply a trick.
ie

Fair> jump Needles (to keep people away so they fall to their doom)

Needle turn around> them screwing up

jump from stage Needles where people grab the ledge in hopes they fall down and use up B and get cought under the lip

All and all... you can only kill with Needle's using unreliable tricks.

(if you meant killing by star KO or along those lines then no Needle's cannot kill..... even at 999)

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
The Needles sometimes turn people around. So if you throw a single Needle at a Marth that is using Dolphin Slash then it could turn him around and kill.

Basically if you want to kill with them you have to apply a trick.
ie

Fair> jump Needles (to keep people away so they fall to their doom)

Needle turn around> them screwing up

jump from stage Needles where people grab the ledge in hopes they fall down and use up B and get cought under the lip

All and all... you can only kill with Needle's using unreliable tricks.

(if you meant killing by star KO or along those lines then no Needle's cannot kill..... even at 999)
oh, that is quite the explanation. thnks. well, i pretty much made myself look like an @$$ then, lol. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom