• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Ike use Quick Draw in the manner of Dashdancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy092387

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this has been touched upon, if so I've missed it.

I am curious if Ike can use Quick Draw rapidly left and right(Presuming he doesn't hit an opponent, therefore not having any ending lag.)in the manner of a dashdance.

If so then that would be a great for mindgames and could be used to attack quickly if they try approach you.

Kirk

Smash Champion

I am curious if Ike can use Quick Draw rapidly left and right(Presuming he doesn't hit an opponent, therefore not having any ending lag.)in the manner of a dashdance.

If so then that would be a great for mindgames and could be used to attack quickly if they try approach you.
I do this some of the time with my Ike. It is possible to some extent. You can see it in some of my videos.

Doval

Smash Lord
Although you can Quick Draw left and right, there's nothing rapid about it, since Quick Draw does have some start-up and it makes you travel a good distance even when uncharged. It'd be too slow and you'd need too much room.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice

Yea, unless the guy you are playing against is asleep, there is no way you would be able to pull it off quick enough to catch him/her off guard. Although its good to initiate into the three neutral ground attack combo. Who knows, maybe some one will figure out a glitch.

e105beta

Smash Journeyman
Glitches are for noobs...I hope nobody finds out any knew exploits in brawl.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Glitches are for noobs...I hope nobody finds out any knew exploits in brawl.
Dont get me wrong, i hate glitches. They pretty much ruin the game. Thats why i mention it like its nothing because sooner or later some one will exploit the game. I'm glad the developers removed wave dash from Brawl.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
Dont get me wrong, i hate glitches. They pretty much ruin the game. Thats why i mention it like its nothing because sooner or later some one will exploit the game. I'm glad the developers removed wave dash from Brawl.
LOL wave-dashing made it better, along with most of the other ones, except for waveshine that is

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
LOL wave-dashing made it better, along with most of the other ones, except for waveshine that is
Things like waveshine are a product of wavedashing. Thats why one exploit usually leads to another. Thus, they must be removed to prevent things like waveshining.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Things like waveshine are a product of wavedashing. Thats why one exploit usually leads to another. Thus, they must be removed to prevent things like waveshining.
Well even if new things are discovered, unless they're EXTREMELY broken and unfair, they'll just expand the overall Brawl metagame and will give people more options for what to do. The only thing we can really do about it is to find more effective ways to utilize them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom