• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone do the bdacus consistently?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
It's very easy for me to do consistently. I use it in tournament matches with probably a 90% success rate nowadays. It is EXTREMELY EASY to do once you learn the timing, and it's 1000x easier than Sheik's DACUS (heck, I can BDACUS with Sheik and have never even tried her regular DACUS).

Learn it. It's not hard at all.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I already told you once before that I could, now I'm even better at it.

Edit: Sheik's dacus isn't that hard, as for her bdacus, I tried it before and didn't seem that hard.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Havent rly practiced it much...But I'll have that and hopefully the psnl both done before mlg columbus

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah I can do it quite well out of different moves. It's frame perfect **** son.

tsitsaron

Smash Rookie
yep its easy

favourite thing to do is back dribble > bdacus when im getting cornered

Dekar173

Justice Man
The best application I can think of would be if they're getting up from the ledge and about to shield directly on the ledge, so you usmash and get shoved off to safety and can now bair > grab ledge.

Just a mix-up really, it's not gonna break the game, but it's sooooooo cooooooool

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
And the bdacus is not easy, who the hell are all these people saying it's easy.
I'm saying it's easy. I can do it roughly 90% of the time out of most animations. It's called practice; this is WAYYYY easier than most techniques out there. Try using a regular DACUS with Sheik and then try BDACUS, and then try and tell me its harder.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Sheik's DACUS is really easy if you just claw (and you don't have to claw the entire time as you play sheik, just switch your hand position quickly for the DACUS). I can do Diddy's BDACUS) a bit but I don't think consistently enough where the reward outweighs the risk of getting punished for messing up.

I seem to pull it off every single time I try in doubles though, lol.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yesterday I sucked at the dacus (since I didn't train it for some weeks) but now I could do it like 40 % of the time. So it's not really that hard, just train for a bit. Although what makes it stupid is that you have to learn the timing for all the different moves after which you want to do it... <_< like I can do it after a spotdodge now, but I suck at it if I want to buffer it out of a dribble, fthrow, etc.

It should be possible though. I read for Ness' PKjump you also only have one frame, and it's possible to do it most of the time.

EDIT:

Dam it's really easy to do after a dribble cuz you can buffer the dash attack as soon as possible. You just have to learn the timing for the 2nd cstick up. MUCH easier than after a spotdodge xD

DOODE

Smash Cadet
yeah its really hard, i'm hoping practice will make it easier but so far its hard as crap.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
i just use a classic controller pro and the sensitivity on the controller is so sensitive the the slightest movement and instead of tip toeing ur walking so i bdacus eveytime i try and with glidetoss>bdacus and great combo and a good damage racker try it out next time u get the chance to use one i did and now i play better and now i main diddy.... but thats just me.

Top Bottom