• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can a second player on the same Wii play against others on Wifi?

Muri

Smash Rookie
Hi,
Here's my question:

If for example me and my brother wanted to play with/against a buddy via Wifi, would that be possible?

Or is Wifi-Mode only for 1 Player on one and the same Wii?
If so, that would be a shame ._.

Thx for reading,
Muri.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOLOL You can me and my cousin were playing vs my friend and his brother (at their house) via Wifi. It's pretty awesome with teams matches because the teams are completely isolated and you can say anything you want. If only it weren't for the lag though.. :(

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Yes you can. IGN also posted a video showing this. They had two people on a Wii in San Fran. and two people playing in LA online.

Soooo YES.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
When you do a match with two people on the same Wii over WiFi, do you both get to beat the sandbag at the same time, or do you just fight each other while you wait?

I have yet to see a video of that.....

Trioptical

Smash Cadet
This is awesome. That means that when I move in a few months, I'll still be able to play against the guys around here. Team battles should be pretty fun.

Top Bottom