• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

Scar

#HarveyDent
technically brandon beat dajuan, so including brandon top 4 are

1/2: jeff / tafokints
3: brandon (forfeit)
4: dajuan

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Brandon forfeited before the match to the winner of Scar/Dajuan and then just played it out to see how well he would do.

So yes, Dajuan should've gotten 1st place money.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Teams finals are already up on y channel /dddonttrip

and Ill get singles up tonight or tomorrow.

its superbowl and I am busy today.

this tourney *****.

I had hella fun.

Jin- GGs close set

Julian - GGs

Sheridan - Fun set

BOBBY - its good seeing you play again.

BRAAAANDON - its awesome seeing you hungry again too!

Danny - good stuff

great tourney awesome seeing all the new smashers.

really good seeing old players shake off the rust.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i had a bunch of fun this tournament, it felt good to be around everyone in a tournament environment and not just a smashfest.

bobby - thanks for teaming with me dawg, i feel like we work good as a team mainly because there's no ego between the 2 of us. Having a team where both players can take responsibility for themselves and listen to each other says alot about us as a team. That and i think we both got better personally :), but alot of it is due that.

tafokints - thanks for running another great tourney as well. Also gg's dude you played very well and should be proud of that. Any saltiness i had due to losing was that competitive drive in me hahaha, so i apologize for anything mean i may have said. Overall though im happy for you dude, but i don't sleep cuz ima try and tap next time :)

dajuan - I actually think playing tafokints helped me out vs you alot, mainly cuz how you guys punish is so different. We had a 5 game set also that was only 10mins which is pretty impressive if you ask me. I'd be lying to you though if i told you i wasn't juiced about that 2nd set, cuz in a legit set i finally clutched it. I know you def gonna try get me back though, which im exicited about cuz you already know ima try to do it again :smirk:. PS: I hope you don't go falcon again, not trying to knock that falcon or anything just playing your falcon kinda sucks when i know u got characters that can beat me is all.

miles - ^ thanks for that compliment above, im def hungry dude. You should def upload that 2nd set with me and dajuan when you can, only due to the fact that im super hyped and hella wanna see it.

shoutouts to 510 and everyone else to for coming

Overall im happy about this tournament, got to see everyone and chill. This tournament helped answer some questions about where im at with smash in a positive light.

hopefully ill see all of you guys soon.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Sometimes I think my Marth > my Sheik.

REVENGE BRANDON. At this rate ima have to go Doc vs you though.

Then if you go Doc it's gonna have to come down to first match with the counterpicks LOL

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Miles I will just give you the $0.05 that you're going to make per video to just let them be on the MeleePacWest channel.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I strongly agree that all vids should be posted to one NorCal channel

IMO we should share access to the account and just do it. At least everyone who is interested should have the login info (myself included, I'm about to start recording @ tournies).

Shroomed

Smash Master
I strongly agree that all vids should be posted to one NorCal channel

IMO we should share access to the account and just do it. At least everyone who is interested should have the login info (myself included, I'm about to start recording @ tournies).
I missed this bobby.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Dang, this is dope.

Does anyone have software that can be used to run swiss?

Scar

#HarveyDent
i think sheridan just said a few posts up that he was going up that way after the tourney

what's the deal with after the tourney? anyone down for like food or whatever?

Top Bottom