• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAMP COMBO RESULTS 5/12/07 (Seekonk, MA)

rawsex88

Smash Ace
i don't think my age should be much of a concern... unless you're scared i might be a pedophile.... which is one of the lowest forms of a human being. shouldn't even be considered human.

tich - we have to do that again my boy.

pat - i guess we can come up with a better name. pan's labyrinth? lmao.

BTW - i'm just 19, haha

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
First off, don't treat me like a child. I still pwn(usually)and I hate being called young. A smasher is a smasher. My post count is sexy...I know.(jk)

Driz

Smash Apprentice
When are we gonna get to actually cya? You've bailed on every tourney so far so how are we gonna know if your post count means you actually know how to play? And wether your a "youngster" or not doesn't mean you can't be a smasher but your slightly tyounger then most of the people who play competetively. And sstart making some good non spam posts in other words if I see OK right after this post then thats will be considered spam. Plz don't reply to this post period creo becuase you've goten a few to many on these boards for no reason.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You will eventually see me. Post count doesn't mean I can play. I know I am younger but that doesn't mean anything. I have been working on not spamming.
(please don't think I am cocky because I will probably lose anyway.) (I had to post to this)
I know what spam is.

Top Bottom