• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAMP COMBO RESULTS 5/12/07 (Seekonk, MA)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Teams

1st Rush Hour 3 (Hayato + JBlaze)
2nd The Last Dragon (Roga + Rawsex)
3rd Jinx + Bob
4th Super Diesel (Harvey Birdman + Mango)
5th Combo Nation (JHolla + Pat/Pro)
5th Team FM (Driz + Jordan)
7th King of the Japes (Rapid Assassin + Adat)

Singles

1st Marcus
2nd Jinx
3rd Bob Beng
4th Hayato
5th Pat/Pro
5th Rawsex
7th Roga
7th JHolla
9th John
9th Harvey Birdman
9th Icon
9th Mango
13th DJ
13th Sess
13th Driz
13th Yandr

Marcus -Good stuff teaming i was alittle sloppy but we pulled it off somehow haha good ****.

Jinx and Bob Managed to whoop my *** time time around good ****, ill give a better fight next time around.

Jholla and Pat thanks for having us over and play it was fun except for at night when i got pulled over for something really stupid.........

Turtle Brothers Roga,Rawsex - kids gooot good team almost had us... u lucky i having a bad day but next time its on!

Harvey Mango - good stuff haha lucky got a bye.. I WAS ONLY GOING 80 MANGZ...

DJ Sess - i think you guys from fall river correct if so u guys not that bad good stuff keep getting betterr and run more tournaments at the mall maybe i can help u guys organize it better and help train, the turtlez is very known for that sorta deal.

The rest of the kats - I didnt play or talk much good stuff making it out here. Hope this was good training.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
I played horrible in the singles, was kinda nervous playing against so good players for once. I thaught I was playing alot better after the crew battle! Hopefully the next tournament I will be able to place a little higher gonna be working on comboing and mind games till then. And thanks for a great tourney!

Jinx

Smash Journeyman

Good tourney:

Marcus - 2 good. Always fun playin u.

Kirbysan - 2 good, madd close matches. I think I have a new stage 2 ban now. =P

Dave aka Rawsocks - 2 funny & always a fun time. Good matches in singles & teams.

Janma - kid's 2 good. That Doc is a beast... 2 much for my Falco. 2 good in teams 2.

Pat/Pro - good stuff hostin the tourney. 3 stockin me on FD = 2 good. Thanks for the pizza.

JHolla of the Combo Nation - madd funny kid. Had me rollin the entire tourney. Good matches with the Falco dittos on "The D". Def gotta play some more. Thanks 2 u 2 for the pizza.

Emmy - good matches, that Zelda is pretty nasty. Good stuff in the crew battle.

The Fox I played in the tourney - good matches, u had some pretty good stuff.

My/JHolla's crew at the end - good stuff period.

Bob/Pat/Pro's crew - close stuff.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
lmao....about that Vesticle Crew Battle I recorded....

yea...I still havent even recorded it onto my PC yet....

The tape is sitting right infront of me though....not doing anything at all...

GGz!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone that came. That was mad fun. Next time there will definitely be more setups.

jinx - good matches hopefully more to come.

bob beng - Getting greedy on yoshis story cost us the win in crews :) but its ok being flashy is cool. That Captain is too scary.

Hayato why do you have to knock me out of every tournament haha. Next time im gonna get you.

Yandr - you had me scared when you beat my shiek in the second match. I had to switch back to fox. Good job.

John- your marth got alot better since the last time i played you. How the hell do you land a tip everytime haha.

Emmy and Adat - real fun playing you guys after. Thanks for recording some stuff. (Although I wish the crew battle wasnt recorded getting myself killed 2 times = cost us the win :(. )

Marcus - A shiek who knows how to play on onett..what the hell haha. Your too good.

Driz - keep practicing youll get it

Sess and Pix - hope you had fun keep playing

Harvey Birdman - you had to pick pokefloats didnt you haha. That stage is ********, that **** seal fell out from under me.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Marcus - First match in the singles was against you, how lucky of me. lol@team matches with your step son.

Pat/Pro, jholla - Good ****, thanks for the pizza. Team Super Diesel FTW. Pat I'm taking down your Fox with my Falco next time, and I was the one who picked pokefloats.

Hayato - You drive too fast, not only that you made this quick turn into some random street and we got lost for like 20 minutes lol.

Yandr - Good matches, you should have stayed Falcon from the start instead of going Fox.

Jinx - is too good. Was that me you were talking about? I was the Fox player you played right after when you got knocked into the losers bracket by Hayato.

Bob Beng - is also too good.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Pat I'm taking down your Fox with my Falco next time, and I was the one who picked pokefloats.
It cant happen. I dont lose to falcos unless ive been drugged or i kill myself more than once a match. I eat SHL for breakfeast.

Dave you and Roga keep playing. Hayato has been a lone turtle for too long. Next tournament you and me on a team but I refuse to be called The Departed.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
O_o... Looks like your SHL isn't fast enough for Pat. Get a new combo bud. By the way, why aren't you making a comeback..? Is it because you are reading this post that totally shuts you down and wastes 20 seconds once again of anyones life..?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Camp Combo Friendly vids anyone?

JHoLLa(GreenFalco) vs. Jinx(RedFalco) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fhpbC3uvg
Emmy (Zelda) vs. Sessomaru(Marth) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzmV6GhMTmE
Emmy(MrG&W) vs. Sessomaru(Marth) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etC5K6jcqsw
Pat/Pro(Fox) vs. Driz(Falco) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErT5Fh4EJsc
Pat/Pro(Fox) vs. Driz(Falco) 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RjWTWj5reU
Pat/Pro(Fox) vs. Adat(Shiek) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38UBhetr7BA
Pat/Pro(Fox) vs. Adat(Falco) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10DTHalCTOw

Crew Battle coming soon...

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Thanks creo, wait till you see the crew battle it was really close. Those are just friendlies, I wish we recorded the tourney matches. My fav is my fox vs adats shiek though. Forward air adat and I cant shine spike you :).

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I'm working on my Fox but I main Falco and second is probably Dr.Mario. Fox is a far third. How long have you been practicing with him.?

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I looked at that video like 50 times and there is no way my firefox didnt let me grab that edge. We gots robbed.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
I know why I sucked because I suck! :-( But during that crew battle I should came out with at least one life I just focused on getting a quick kill so fsmashed too much. But I still agree with Jholla witht he fact I shoulda been saved for Sess because I coulda taken him out after Icona nd maybe got 1 stock from the Facon at the end. Either way good job guys and hopefully if I can make it to the tourney today I'll be a little better!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
50 times? The video only has 10 views now..
I dont think it adds another view when you rewind to see a part :). You must have planted a mindgames bomb at the edge of the stage.

And creo i have been using fox for like half a year but been really practicing with him for around 2 months.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Ok Pat.
By the way guys those were great and not all gossip or talk. I was just wondering, when you eliminate person and you have say 2 lives left, in the next match, do you just self destruct yourself to do that.?

Top Bottom