• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

calling out all good g&w's

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
so, like the title says, im looking to fight some good g&w just for experience. i main mario and samus and wanna see how i hold up against em. these 2 are really suppose to have a hard time with g&w, and i wanna learn how to at least give g&w a run for their money. PM me if u want to set something up, or hit me up on AIM (which would be a lot easier). thanks!! =)

EDIT:
Phloat is right, i meant online. and i live in NY. so east coast players would be nice =)
and everyone that wants to brawl lets make it happen!!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Do you mean online, or meet at a tournament or something?

Online doesn't mean much to me, but check out tournament listings for the one in Ashburn, VA..

I'm going to that, PM me if you want to meet there and fight.

If you mean online, say that in your post =|

K 2

Smash Lord
I'd like to brawl you online. Do we have some G&W brawl code exchange thread or something?

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
I'd like to brawl you online. Do we have some G&W brawl code exchange thread or something?
uhm, idk, i dont play g&w tho, so if u wanna play just add me and PM me when ya do so i can put your friend code in.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
I'd brawl you if I had the resources but alas, I do not. Come to Texas sometime haha

Top Bottom