• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all online smash crews! "Tourny" Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Well, me and Mahie formed a crew of a select few Europeans to take on you NAmericans =)

Depending on interest, we'd like to formulate a (probably) small crew event either 4v4 or 5v5

Rules and specifics will be sorted, what i'd like from people are to list any crews they are a part of or know about that should or could participate. Feel free to sign your own crew, otherwise I will be personally seeking you out and using persuasive powers

LETS SEE SOME INTERESTTT ^___^ PPS WHERE YOU AT?

Feel free to voice your opinion on the idea, but if you're not interested please don't post dum shiz

For the record, we are NT -

craiigg (now wolfffy)
Mahie (now React)
King Funk
Smakis
Lawrencealot
Jam5

My MSN: craiigg@hotmail.com
My AIM: craiiggsmash

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well, me and Mahie formed a crew of a select few Europeans to take on you NAmericans =)
"you East Coast people" is pretty much more accurate, I doubt many people from other regions will be interested in this lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Many people in PPS are West Coast so it would be difficult facing you guys in low delay which people basically only prefer.

Mahie

Smash Lord
It was more of a "whoever wants to make a crew makes it and then all crews face each other", but I guess continental would be quite fun. We could at least do Europe vs East Coast.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
European vs East. Hmm. Sounds like fun.

I would participate if I can. I guess our team would be (with 6 people)

Nintendude (?)
A$ (?)
HolyQuebec (?)
Fireblaster (?)
Sheer (?)
someone else

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Yes, and that's why I play you.

Unfortunately, I don't always get 4 frames with the rest of the European crew.
You would with the ones in this crew. They have a good connection and all live in the west of Europe. Only I don't always have a good connection because I have wireless at home and wired internet at my parents, but when I am at my parents I get 3-4 frames with east coast

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Whatever its still craiggs crew and not europe. Maybe Dan and I we should think positive and feel that one of the reasons we are out is because of delay.

craiigg

Smash Lord
if you actually read the thread you'd realise it went from crews into a continental idea.
Don't spam my thread with useless stuff please nixxxon, it's my crew so what, youre 26 take it like a man.

I like the continental idea though! Like Mahie said, atleast 4/6 will get 4 frames with you A$, the others *should* be 5 =)
We can run some tests if you like,

SheerMadness
JaimeHR
A$
Nintendude
-empty-
-empty-

fill yo spots =)

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
If we had to make an european crew instead if wouldn't make that much of a difference... (in my opinion)
maddy and dark would be in it I reckon. if the lag isn't too bad you should do a teams crew battle as well. (if that... makes sense?)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
maddy and dark would be in it I reckon. if the lag isn't too bad you should do a teams crew battle as well. (if that... makes sense?)
maddy, dark, me, j seigal, dandan, fuzzyness or even avenger angel and seretur if they want and still play could fit in, and maybe i forget more people

dandan said:
we do not really care, jaime is in the euro msn group, we play with him a lot :p
I think the problem is more for us than for him lol.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
why not more than 6? I have some reasons why it should be made for more than 6 people:

1) It is for fun
2) No one ever did an intercontinental crew battle before(am I right?)
3) Im sure lots of players would like to take part of it
4) Besides the few top euro players, theres a second tier of several players who are close in skill to each other and its hard to choose.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm excited to see how this turns out. GO AMERICA!

edit: and, you know, canada. I guess. And mexico. Maybe. Mostly America.

AMERICA! **** YEAH!

Battlecow

Play to Win
You should change the thread title. You aren't calling all online smash crews; you're calling two of them. There's nothing wrong with that, but still, accuracy is important in these things.

Mahie

Smash Lord
No, you are mistaken. The title is definitly correct, it's about crew battles, whoever makes a crew and wants to play is good to go. The Europe vs EC popped up afterwards and is a totally different thing.

Mahie

Smash Lord
That is up to you, you don't have any obligation. We might aswell start another thread for the Europe/EC thing, it would be less confusing I guess.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ah. I need to read OP's more carefully. Thx Mahie. So... Who wants to join the clan of Incredibly Mediocre people who will get slaughtered by the 1337ness of their opponents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom