• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cali Crew Members Wanted

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hey ppls. SO ive started up a crew recently and we have like 3 members who can actually go places. If you're looking for a crew and u live in cali/close to cali, we'll be going to tourneys so if u want a crew to go with just let me know. We can play wifi (though it dosent show jack) . Anyways, if u want some ppls to go wth tourneys too, just let me know

kthnksbai!:confused:

Edit: we are still juggling around names, so far weve stuck with Flashflood for our name. any suggestion will be considered!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
can i join i play picachu and dr mario i dunno how good i am but i beat almost everyone at my local mall when i went to the videogame store

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
can i join i play picachu and dr mario i dunno how good i am but i beat almost everyone at my local mall when i went to the videogame store
yeah for sure. Im kinda busy writting a term paper tomorrow but maybe later in the evening i can play like around say........9 or so? if u wana play some wifi then just tell me. But yeah we cld use more ppl so sure, u can totally join!

Ummm u said u used Doc. btw. we're brawl exclusive so we wont be going to any melee tourneys but if u play brawl then u shld def come wth us.

I main pika so a pika double match on wifi shld be fun if u have any time tomorrow, just let me know :bee:

Edit: unless your being sarcastic. I can never tell when the word MOD is front of someone wanting to join a crew. :p

Bets

Smash Journeyman
im a simple melee kid. can i join your crew?

i'm pryi good with marth and met-a-knight

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im a simple melee kid. can i join your crew?

i'm pryi good with marth and met-a-knight
Sure. Like i said, we wont go to any melee tourneys since they make us hate life but if u can still play brawl then yeah u shld join. where r u from in cali? im gonna be in central cal near fresno, just wanted to get any idea of where we'd have to come get you at. O, and if u have wifi and wana play just let me know, but wifi is usually fail so tis k if u cant play.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yeah but they all post on allisbrawl dont they? theres only like one brawl topic on here

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yeah but they all post on allisbrawl dont they? theres only like one brawl topic on here
yeah AiB is where they hang out mostly, sadly actually. :/

im still gonna be looking for any smashfests or tourneys or anything, so if u need a ride and ur close to where we are going we can take u fa sho.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
is there something grammatically wrong is mostly, sadly actually?

i really dont like reading it. it takes me, the reader, out of the post

Miharu

Smash Hero
Sure. Like i said, we wont go to any melee tourneys since they make us hate life but if u can still play brawl then yeah u shld join. where r u from in cali? im gonna be in central cal near fresno, just wanted to get any idea of where we'd have to come get you at. O, and if u have wifi and wana play just let me know, but wifi is usually fail so tis k if u cant play.
ahahaha

that made me laugh really hard for some reason

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
is there something grammatically wrong is mostly, sadly actually?

i really dont like reading it. it takes me, the reader, out of the post
nahhhh tis grammaticaly correct. u just gotta take the pause between the comma. so i reads its mostly..........sadly actually.

but for the sake of not getting into an argument ill fix it -_-

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
sry dbl post

Edit: @ Miharu: its pretty sad how bad i am at melee really.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Can I join your crew? I look like Pit.
yeah for sure, ur close to where wed go to so yeah. and if u start making pits annoying, "Hiyayayayaya" noise on the ride there.........well lets just say u wont be seeing another tourney.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL you guys are all gay.

Let them have their brawl crew.

Just cuz crews are dead doesn't mean you all have to hate on someone when he's trying to create one.
IMO it'd be nice to have more Brawl activity back here, the game could use a site like this.

pikafire87

Smash Rookie
hey, can i join... im not super great and im always willing to learn from another pikachu lol
As the name suggests, I main pikachu and my secondary is falco.

im from socal. I hop around alot from LA to SD.
*tho cant seem to find any tourneys in LA and can never make the SD ones =P

Top Bottom