• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 in T-minus 12 Hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Any last minute tips?

Anything helps, and any requests as far as recorded mm's go?

Could include me, or not. Obviously if im involved it'll be easier for me to get.

Lend me your thoughts.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I hope you'll do very well, Seibrik! One tip that I can give you is to never go easy on your opponent, but you probably already knew that. =P

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
holy crap

well im just tryin to think whom i should keep in touch with for updates that can relay the info onto the boards.

Any takers?
Eddie, that doesnt mean automatically nominate, first ask around fiu to see if they wanna. I already have most of their numbers and such so it shouldn't be hard. but if they dont and u do wana, thats fine to.

nevershootme

Smash Master
holy crap

well im just tryin to think whom i should keep in touch with for updates that can relay the info onto the boards.

Any takers?
Eddie, that doesnt mean automatically nominate, first ask around fiu to see if they wanna. I already have most of their numbers and such so it shouldn't be hard. but if they dont and u do wana, thats fine to.

i'm gonna be in linguini's tourney recording and live feeding. so text me as much as you can

right now in this tourney... 2 lives and 2 minute matches.. ****ing gay.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Good thing I didn't go to the gay FIU **** then. XD Seibrik, you can tell me too, I'll be curious. Record a MM with Snakeee please. XD Any other ZSS or even Bowser user too, I wants to learn. :3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If there isn't a results thread you can talk in, there will probably be one soon. I (and the other mods i guess :D) kept this open for you all for the 12 hours :D happy happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom