• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-F Tier Tourney!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I messed up my sign up form. ;w; Lol.

I'm Kara~ people, my bad. ~_~

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i defeated princeramen 2-1

goodgames lol

i mean that

those were close games at a point ;_;

TP

Smash Master
Aero Knight only comes to the forum once every couple days and he has yet to tell me a good time for us to fight, despite me asking him twice.

:034:

Meccs

@Meccs_
alright, well if he doesn't reply or make any attempt to set a match day then he'll forfeit.

Also: Unbeknownst to me until about 30 minutes ago I'm gonna be in New York until Sunday evening so everything will get updated then when I get back. Round 2 will start Sunday night at 9PM East Coast time. (so you pretty much have till then to get your first round match done.)
so if you for some reason haven't gotten your matches done by now please get em done cause a tourney with a lot of byes isn't any fun :)

Also Also: If you're in the same boat as TP, send me a PM or just post here.

Edit Also: ShadowFire - yeah, I had it set for tonight, but then after that I randomized the bracket, so I extended the date to Saturday, and then the above paragraph. I know it's annoying to have to wait for people but I want as many matches to finish as possible (including TP's match only 1/2 the matches have been played *sigh*).

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok, just wanted to know if there was one. Remember, to move forward don't extend for those not trying. Flip a coin and move on.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mr.Victory07 must be busy with life. That or he forgot this tourney started. =/

Meccs

@Meccs_
Alright, I'm back so I finished the bracket (needed 5 coin tosses, that's disapointing :()
Round two can start now :) deadline is Saturday night

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Hey NessLuigi, Penta beat me a long time ago....you didn't update that so I'm just telling ya.:)

TP

Smash Master
If this takes place after 17th of august, I'll join in. Otherwise not.

Gf2tw/DON/1934-2694-3644/:sonic:
That was the post where Gf2tw signed up. Looks like another easy round for me. Winner's semis without playing a match? Hell yeah.

:034:

Top Bottom