• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3's Bi-Weekly's Starting Soon!!!!!

C 3

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, this is C 3, letting you know that I will be starting to have tournaments at my

house (which means 32 in singles, 16 teams and 32 low tier at most). One week will be

SSBM, the next week will be 3rd Strike (ps2 version). If things go according to plan, this will

start on June 9th and continue on during the summer. The 9th will be the SSBM

tournament, the 16th will be the 3rd Strike tournament, and so on.

SSBM

$10/singles
$15/doubles
$5/low tier

3rd Strike

$15/singles
$20/doubles

All the rules and directions will be posted up ahead of time before the actual tournaments

begin. If you have any suggestions, please put up USEFUL information and I will gladly

consider it. Leave your questions or helpful comments as a post, or add me to msn:

barry_white142@hotmail.com. I live in Markham, Ontario, Canada, so before you get too

inticed by this post, consider where it is. If there's anything i've left out besides the rules

and directions, please let me know. I'm new to posting up tournament notices, so i'm not

perfect. The tournaments will most likely run from 12pm - 9pm. Food and

refreshments will NOT be provided, there are many conveniant restaurants and fast

food places within walking distance.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll go if I have a ride.

Edit: oh **** -looks at ur location- this is not in VA is it, my bad :/

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Going to DragonHawk's that one time took forever, but that's fine. Come to Grmo's tournament man, I wanna talk more about this with you :]

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm interested in going to more tournaments, a bi-weekly does seem nice. However the 9th is already occupied by a tournament which most of the Toronto SWF community as a whole will basically be at.

C 3

Smash Ace
In reference to J.L, McCowan nd Steeles.

In reference to TyrantWolf, thanks for the info. I will have to postpone this then until later on when the smash schedule has cleared up a bit. Also, where is Grmo's tournament? and when?

C 3

Smash Ace
Dragon Hawk, since you're in the area, let's meet up this weekend and play! record some matches and get our names out there.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ There's a tournament on Saturday.
However, PM with directions to your house as I live at Finch/Pharmacy-ish.
Me and Dragon Hawk are always looking for other players in this area (I think we're up to... 4?)
So we can play during the week or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yo if i can't go to Battle Of Cake Town.. Ill go here then lol.. Btw give mme directions.. I live at Pharmacy and Danforth..

J.L

Smash Ace
^^another scarborough player?? Gather as many ppl for these upcoming tournies, cuz I dont think many suaga players will want to travel so far every other week for a tourny in markham.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^^another scarborough player?? Gather as many ppl for these upcoming tournies, cuz I dont think many suaga players will want to travel so far every other week for a tourny in markham.
Yuep iam a scarborough player.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Because Adnan will most likely be in the Jane & Sheppard area most of this summer. I will most likely be able to make a lot of these.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Good stuff guys.

A small look @ the results if I remember correctly.

1st - Bernard/RaynEX
2nd - David/Dragonhawk
3rd - Ryan/Unknown522532w4354365367735y7
4th - Ambrose/well... Ambrose lol

It was nice to see some new faces, honestly. Scarz guys make sure to motivate them and play with them as much as possible. Ryan, seriously man you should be appearing in tournaments.

LOL and the crew battle was pretty fun too.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
GG people. Fun day.

C3: gg, screw you for putting me on the losers bracket :@. Thanks for everything and thanks for the food man. Yo9u have a nice luigi! lol. Alright how do you like my Uair Uair Uair Knee then the screen turns black? lol fun friendlies. GG man,

RaynEX: YOUUU have a phycho fox.. wow haven't seena fox like that. Good Job winning singles tourney and doubles with Ryan. you have a GAY jigss. Like wtf. Your jigs started singing and i do FAAAAALLCOOONNN PUUNNCC * Falcons falls asleep* wtf is that lol. Lol fun times though gg man.

Dragon Hawk: Stop hacking with ICs, lol even though we didn't play that much it was funny hanging around with you lawl. Good Job killing us on doubles. Lol work on the "Stos Controller Tie" it gives you a hook :p. GGs.

Marth player with long hair: Wow you have a nice marth. It was fun playing with you lol. Also your shiek is nice. GG and fun time.

Andri: nice falco, just keep working on your falco. nice try on doubles but you guys are good for your first tourney. Alright GG it was fun with you guys also it's nice seeing another smasher from YFC.

Andri doubles partner: Your Link is good. Just keep working on your projectile game and a bit of combos. I had fun playing your Link and Falcon it was nice. GG man just keep working on your Link and next tourney we'll have Link dittos.

Unknown522: Extender!!! lmao. GG winning Low Tier and Doubles and thanks for helping us carry the Tv. Fun times even though i didn't face youn in any games lol. btw you left your sweater at my place. Lol . Your Mario is not gay without fireballs. Lol. Lol good job man.

Everyone else: I think i faced all of your guys i just forgot your name. It was a fun small tourney. Hope i see you in the next ssbm event. GGseveryone.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
hijacking this thread to say that charles quit so he's probably not throwing another and if you want scarborough biweeklys to continue you should probably check the GTA thread.

Top Bottom