• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

13th Iconoclast

Smash Rookie
I am the Red Void. I am the Flame Sword. I am the heated steel. With blade in hand shall I destroy the noobs of this game, and cleanse it within the fires of Pharae! I have come to reclaim my title! THE END HAS COME!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ToMoBoBo

Smash Rookie
Man I wish I woulda read about this. I've been looking to test my skills. Anyone in the Fort Worth area who wants to jam some Melee send me a PM.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
@ToMoBoBo

Would you happen to know about serving burgers at red robin? lol

Ft.Worth peeps were awesome. I consider them a brother group to the Herbivores. At least two know whats up and have a lot of potential. The others I don't fully remember, blame it on the alcohol.

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
mango is stupid good. even when he sandbags he ***** a great player like hugs haha.

downsmash is essential. i love how hugs works that jab and forward tilt.. very inspirational. that retreating f-air blew my mind, i need to do that. that hit box is ******** big and lasts too long. and it seems that if they follow you can just downsmash when they're right above/next to you and launch em a mile whichever way the god's decide.

good ****.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
mango is stupid good. even when he sandbags he ***** a great player like hugs haha.

downsmash is essential. i love how hugs works that jab and forward tilt.. very inspirational. that retreating f-air blew my mind, i need to do that. that hit box is ******** big and lasts too long. and it seems that if they follow you can just downsmash when they're right above/next to you and launch em a mile whichever way the god's decide.

good ****.
The power of the pivot ftilt...

And don't know if you've seen this, but it's something anyone who plays samus should see.haha

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246331

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey Rok/13th Iconoclast/Red Void/Flame Sword/Seraphim of Death/Best Ike Alive/Best Roy Alive...where were you? Come to the next phase.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Can we have a smashfest Wednesday night?

Also does anyone else want to roadtrip with darkrain and me to SMYM?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
David I lost my phone.

I have no idea what your access code is.

but I'm leaving TCU now! lololol

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
I have decided to get into the Melee scene, I'm still fumbling around here and looking for anyone to play against.

Halp

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I have decided to get into the Melee scene, I'm still fumbling around here and looking for anyone to play against.

Halp
Where in Plano do you live? I live near Alma and Spring Creek. If you care to play, I would be glad to. =)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If anyone wants to play tomorrow, call me at 210-364-1704. If anyone shows interest, I can set something up.

Top Bottom