• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
I could also make it to Grand Prairie this Thursday, and a friend of mine might also be able to go. I might be able to bring a setup as well (albeit with quite a small TV, but hey, it's a setup). Don't think I could make it to one in Dallas though... :urg:

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
So i'm just assuming at least some people are gonna show up, so I'll post my address again:

3127 Teodoro Drive
Grand Prairie, 75052

Maybe start showing up around 3pm? Later? Not too concerned about that.

Only have one setup here so bring one if you can.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Yuh, sucks that you couldn't make it, but have fun at Pound.

Thanks to all the people that did show up though, had a great time playing you all. I'm up for hosting a smashfest anytime, and I'll try to make it to any others in the area.

I apparently need all the practice I can get heh.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Possibleh. Depends on what you mean by evening. My sister would prob rage if people were over too late, cause shes somehow behind in her nursing classes already, and studies downstairs.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so obv not happening today, but srsly, if people are ever in the area or happen live around here and wanna play, just hit me up on AIM. Accommodating a few people is easier than having a bunch of people over.

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
Whatup fellas,

I'm here at school in dallas, and I need a crew to smash with. Anyone interested in smashing somewhere? And I mean the real smash: melee.

where you all at?

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
Aight, lemme know when you guys get together. I'll be at phase 5 this weekend. I'll pm ya my number

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Some people might be coming over tonight for a small little smashfest, so if you're in the area and wanna stop by, feel free to do so. Heres my address again:

3127 Teodoro Drive, Grand Prairie, 75052

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Good games to everyone that was at Phase 5.

Congrats to David and Chris.

Hope to play again. =)

Velox

Smash Ace
Roy_R used to beat Ronnie Clue, and Rayzorium before that.. I think he played Darkrain before at MLG Dallas pools too XD

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkCFEABwZnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkCFEABwZnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Phase 5 Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263533

More vids up Tuesday.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Roy_R used to beat Ronnie Clue, and Rayzorium before that.. I think he played Darkrain before at MLG Dallas pools too XD
Yeah but that was a long time ago. Then Roy_R started losing with Falcon and he would counterpick Marth and win. I don't know if you were around when that happened.

Also, I watched AustinRC have a close set with Darkrain, so I would say that Ronnie can give him a run for his money, since I've played both Ronnie and AustinRC recently and I can say for sure that Ronnie's Fox gives me a much harder time. He's the only fox who consistently 3 and 4 stocks me. He just makes very good decisions.

Top Bottom