• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bye Brawl, Hi there Smash4. Regular Streaming?!? Cap is Better than Iron Man

Mendelsin

Smash Cadet
I bet it's the chest. Of course, I have no idea what's happening right now, but I bet it's the boobs.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Jesus, you didn't get it but you've provided so much evidence you might as well win.

Trying not to die here lol.
When you say "didn't get it", you don't mean my image, right? You mean my guesses, which is practically the entire arm. I hope. I want to die, this is bothering me so much. I don't even care about a stupid render anymore.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Is the difference between the pic and Samus's official render is that yours is purple? Cuz that's the only difference I can find.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
When you say "didn't get it", you don't mean my image, right? You mean my guesses, which is practically the entire arm. I hope. I want to die, this is bothering me so much. I don't even care about a stupid render anymore.
Since you get the render, I'll give the answer. The light on her hand is messed up.

Now, what character would you like?

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Since you get the render, I'll give the answer. The light on her hand is messed up.

Now, what character would you like?
Are you- is tha- I THOUGHT THAT WAS PART OF THE THINGIE THAT YOU MADE COME ON MAN. I'm mad and I basically just got here. I just feel bad for poor ol' Nefnoj.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yay!
I kinda see it. The back of her hand's always been weird I noticed, it's most visible in the 3DS version, and the colour isn't any of the other lights. Thank you, Drogoth!

Am I restricted to only Brawl mod content? I've got something great/terrible in mind, it's on the models resource. I'll message you private details about that one, if you're willing.

Other than that, I think a Ridley request might be most appropriate. Everybody loves Bagan's Ridley, even though he's not the smoothest character in term's of animation, so I'd like to ask for my hopefully-not-crappy attempt at a Brawl-ified Ridley.

Attachments

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Only Brawl/PM non-leak content. I might consider a non-brawl model. But yeah, PM about it.

I'll start on Ridley whenever I get a shot.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I WAS GOING TO SAY THE BACK OF HER HAND BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS TOO OBVIOUS..
I gotta relax now..

Cynapse

Smash Ace
You punks are lucky I was out doing adult stuff that doesn't relate to a child's game.
god ****ing damn it, colossal chief!

drogoth232

Smash Lord
You punks are lucky I was out doing adult stuff that doesn't relate to a child's game.
god ****ing damn it, colossal chief!
That's why it was until 2am EST. No adult things to do-
Oooooooh. That stuff. ;)

Anyways, if you haven't checked my twitter out (which you should follow if you can, btw v: ) the next render will have two characters in one (and aren't related to Nefnoj Nefnoj character choices).

Working with Ridley is literally giving me cancer. I don't know how you guys play with this character.

Send help.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Possible Mass Production Render settings:

Might not be final, but we'll see.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I fixed Marth's sword range in Smash 4

Also, I've been really bad with streaming. Haven't streamed once since winter break lol. Probably expected considering my circumstances. I'll probably start again during Spring Break.

Still working on your other request, Nefnoj Nefnoj . A bit busy with Art Tuesday render, but I should be far along to start working on the Ridley render.

Plus, I've been working on models a lot. Should probably show them here sooner or later.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I fixed Marth's sword range in Smash 4

Also, I've been really bad with streaming. Haven't streamed once since winter break lol. Probably expected considering my circumstances. I'll probably start again during Spring Break.

Still working on your other request, Nefnoj Nefnoj . A bit busy with Art Tuesday render, but I should be far along to start working on the Ridley render.

Plus, I've been working on models a lot. Should probably show them here sooner or later.
10/10 Would Download and use if ever Possible.

drogoth232

Smash Lord

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Tried to work on the other request but decided that anything was more appealing.
I might keep procrastinating on your request so that my reputation doesn't spiral downwards infinitely.
I hate you.
I fixed that for you.
Ɛ>
Joking aside, I am a total legit fan of the horrible character I requested, so in reality, I'm super excited for the render. Thank you so much, Drogoth.
Yet I know I'll never play as him in Smash.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll try to get to him after Art Tuesday. I honestly have been procrastinating on reading some books for class (although they're kinda short and I'm sure I can BS 'em).

I'm planning to have him done by next Sunday at the latest. Hopefully he'll be done early next/this week.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
WHERE'S YOUR INTEGRITY
Well, the assignment is due tomorrow and I forgot to even get the book for the assignment due today.
You underestimate my power.

Also
"3ds max is good for hard surface modelling"
I can make base meshes better in 3ds max
But **** me, if I try to make a sword or any hard surface

with turbosmooth

without turbosmooth

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Can't place the origin of that sword. Who could possibly need such a vile weapon?

Also, I now know your name but I doubt I'll be able to weaponize it.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Remade the sword, wasn't happy with the handle, and then kinda freestyled from there.

Top Bottom