• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bye Brawl, Hi there Smash4. Regular Streaming?!? Cap is Better than Iron Man

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Not sure what he's working on or how far along he is, but I'm pretty close to releasing an oot ganon beta. I'm just stuck with troubleshooting a few things. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few months :p

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Most of my update posts are here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.0

Right now, I'm taking an extended break. Maybe a permanent one. If anything Tabuu will be working on Ganon's coding and I'll be finishing up like 2 more animations tops, depending on whether or not I can optimize Beast Ganon or not.

Also, I'll be (or Tabuu will be) moving Ganon over to Pit instead of Lucario. More controllable Energy Ball along with a higher filesize.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Most of my update posts are here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.0

Right now, I'm taking an extended break. Maybe a permanent one. If anything Tabuu will be working on Ganon's coding and I'll be finishing up like 2 more animations tops, depending on whether or not I can optimize Beast Ganon or not.

Also, I'll be (or Tabuu will be) moving Ganon over to Pit instead of Lucario. More controllable Energy Ball along with a higher filesize.
Aw dang, no Shulk. (Or maybe Shulk...)
As a fan from afar, I think your break is well deserved. This is a hobby, not a job. I look forward to whatever PSAs you have left to finish, even if other modders take the reigns.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Alright, just so everyone knows what's still on my break before I decide whether or not I'm going to quit:

1. One to three more animations for OoT Ganondorf. Tabuu will be coding it.
2. New Final Smash for the Chrom PSA along with some coding stuff. Maybe 1-3 animations tops

And that's about it. After those two, I'm going to leave for a while.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Been slowly working on a few animations, here's one of them:

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord

Ignore the lack of Ganondorf's non-moving cape and him not moving up at all. I'll fix that in BBox soon.

I'll be getting an animation for his up air soon, if I don't have it already.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Found it. Will be a sword attack. First part knocks people up. Swing down is a meteor smash:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Uh, not that I want to bother you or anything, but is the Chrom psa still in the works?
Oh, shoot. Forgot about that lol.

I'll see if there's anything that needs to be fixed up and then release it. It shouldn't take too long.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
What, Chrom or Ganondorf?

Hopefully, Ganondorf will work for P:M. For Chrom, I'm not sure. But he should be able to work fine in P:M.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
What, Chrom or Ganondorf?

Hopefully, Ganondorf will work for P:M. For Chrom, I'm not sure. But he should be able to work fine in P:M.
Just Chrom for now. I wanted him as a newcomer, but look how that turned out in Sm4sh. Anyways, Ill test it if you can release it. Who does he replace?

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I really need to write down to finish chrom lol. I'll try to get him started and finished on Wednesday.

Selpar

Smash Cadet
Who wants to test out Chrom?
I'd test Chrom, and if he works I'd make a video of me playing Chrom for anyone who wants to see what he is like. If he almost works I'll get a video of what doesn't. ^.^

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Now that is really odd...

Can you give me more details on how it crashed on the Css?
I select Ike. I select my color, and before I press Start, hard crash. The second time, I picked default and went to the SSS, and as I pressed A to select a stage, hard crash again.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I select Ike. I select my color, and before I press Start, hard crash. The second time, I picked default and went to the SSS, and as I pressed A to select a stage, hard crash again.
Alright, I'll have some free time today, so I'll check to see what could have been mucked up.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
So I looked over the Chrom file and just realized that the MotionETC was almost 4k kb. Which is absolutely ridiculous...

I'm trying to trim the fat, but jesus christ this is ridiculous.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Fixed it.
At least for PM.
Going to update the link that I sent to the guys who asked for it.

EDIT: Updated the link. Go try it out pls.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Oh whoops, meant vBrawl. But it should still load for PM.

That being said, try not to use the extra costumes with Ike. IDK how he'll interact with those

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Mind sending me a link so I can check it out?
Normally, I would. But considering that I want chrom to be done asap so I can finish other stuff and retire, I don't want to wait for too many people before being able to make balance changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom