• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BUSTED! Socal Smasher Pics Revealed!

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Got 2 fresh new pics on the first page check 'em out!

God dam i look like a f@ggit on stage by myself with Ronald MacDonald and that ***** daisy duke wearin baldas$ 30 year old.

Singer sucked a fat **** too.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LoL you ****ing *** romeo.

One of your fat ***** friends put up a new picture, and you thought the dude in it looked like me.
I don't have dimples when I smile, I don't have short hair, and I don't **** fat *****es.

**** though, Even my own brother thought it was me in that picture

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL sorry but we can't update the first posts since our accounts were banned.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I moved this thread to the "Hyper bolic time chamber (what a horrible name) Hugo I can't give thread ownership to your HugS™ account because your account doesn't have a post older than 1-09-09 but let me know if there's anyone you want to give it to. They must have a post older than that date (when the thread started)

Bob Money

Smash Ace
There has to be some good pictures of Trevyn and Omar floating around.

Boback needs to make that thread about the time Omar and Eggm stayed at his house...
Probably the funniest thing ever. Do it Boback.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Did I mention that the ******* pic Romeo put up of me with 2 fat chicks...isn't me?

He went to a friend's myspace, and the guy looked strikingly similar. Even Gabe thought it was me.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol this pic made me check my facebook to see if i have any embarrassing pictures

result: not really

bbb

Smash Champion
I tried to find this old terrible picture of me but I couldn't find it

OH WELL

DJMirror

Smash Master
LMAO lol well HugS hahaha ok sure

Make sure i get to see it before he finds out cuz what Leepuff did took alot guts to pull something like that

so ya gotta give him some credit for the effort

Top Bottom