• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact 2 (RECANCELED)

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Pretty bad new.

Bushido Brawl Impact won't happen.

Leon told me he kept on calling Bushido, but recently, he's just not responding to any of his calls.
So he prefers to cancel the tournament instead of having to rush the organisation at the last minute.

Sorry, folks, but the French tournament of Summer 2011 will be Wakuwaku.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Bushido Brawl Impact 2 is Uncanceled !

But reported to the end of August.

New poll up :
20-21 August
27-28 August

And a regular Bushido tourney will take place on July, just after the spanish tournament.

wait...what!?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
lp got called nerd the second time today XDDDDD (First one in msn chat group xD)

So BBI2 uncanceled...
Well... I don't know how that influences the actual taking place of BiB2 :x

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
BI 16 : July 10th
BBI : late august.

BI is only one day long, and the day right after ñ gamers ends.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
lp got called nerd the second time today XDDDDD (First one in msn chat group xD)

So BBI2 uncanceled...
Well... I don't know how that influences the actual taking place of BiB2 :x
If they don't get out of their ***** you should take the initiative imo.
I mean, End of August was my planned date for M3N, but whatever

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I'd like to point out that it is very likely that another OSTS tournament will be organised near Amsterdam for Brawl on August 27th. The date is as good as confirmed, and we definitely can't do it on the 20th because Exalador (who takes care of the televisions), is not available that day. In other words, the crew of SmashNL would prefer the 20th for BBI2 in order to avoid conflicts. Perhaps that will make the situation more interesting for Ally (and other players who want to travel to a foreign country for Brawl) as well.

Staco

Smash Champion
I'd like to point out that it is very likely that another OSTS tournament will be organised near Amsterdam for Brawl on August 27th. The date is as good as confirmed, and we definitely can't do it on the 20th because Exalador (who takes care of the televisions), is not available that day. In other words, the crew of SmashNL would prefer the 20th for BBI2 in order to avoid conflicts. Perhaps that will make the situation more interesting for Ally (and other players who want to travel to a foreign country for Brawl) as well.
It would be pretty cool, if there were 2 or 3 big tourneys in a row, so that Ally can attend all of them.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Leon said:
Recanceled because there are already too many tournaments in Europe (BIB2 + the Dutch one)

And Bushido wants to avoid competition with other tournaments.
That's what he just said now be nice and go to WWS

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
This is absurd. BBI2 would only happening almost a month after BiB2. And the dutch tourney the next week is... dutch, it won't really prevent the dutch players from coming to Paris and then attending their own tournament a week later.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
inb4 uncancelation gets uncanceled.
inb4 uncanceled uncancelation gets canceled. Well...

Sry that BiB2 was one of the reasons, wasn't my purpose. The funny thing is, I also was very sceptical about the BiB2 Confirmation because of the many tournaments, and I don't want only a few people to attend. So I waited, but then I just said to myself "Well OK, if only 20-30 will come, everyone will just pay 20€+ instead of 10€ for Entree Fee, so we will be able to pay the costs. And then we have a smooth and cool Smashfest, with mostly people from Berlin."

Top Bottom