• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
Cyberjocks is out of the question unfortunately, due to whacky weather.

Roy.... contact Mii_want_to_play by his AIM at: sora7261992.

The kid is crazy.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I know >.<
The weather has been crazy though lol.

We have the week of of school, so expect a smashfest of some kind here host by Xepher.

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
Looks like that smashfest isnt happening lol. We haven't really smashed at all over break x.x

I've been playing around solo, but we should get a smashfest going like tomorrow or something.

Who would be able to come if it was out here in Kendall?

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
My family is moving to Buffalo but i go to school in PA, So but whenever theres a smash tourny up there i'll be there, esp during the summer.

Hamburg NY
MANG||Falco/Marth/Samus

S P I K E

Smash Ace
New member, woo! Haven't been on in a while, and I'm rusty as hell. Who would come to a smashfest in South Buffalo? I can't make the tournament this Saturday but I'd like to arrange somehting in the near future.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Greetings Mang,
Welcome to the area! It's nice to see a new player I have not gotten to play against yet. I hope you do come to a few tournaments in the area when you can.

What's up with everybody? Nobody home or something?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Everyone's waiting for new blood to show up to CyberJocks.

If people don't start showing up, I'm gonna stop coming. :_: I don't wanna do that, but it's not worth the gas and bugging people to drive out there if nobody is gonna show to play. Everyone should come out this weekend! I don't care if you don't enter the effing tourney, just show the **** up!

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i would go but i live an hour away and i cant drive and i dont have a ride both ways. sorry

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Uh.... This is sad...

Where is everbody?!?

@Yannick

It's all up to Daywa1kers Mother whether she drives or not. If she doesn't, then we aren't going.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I may either be holding a tournament of my own, or just a simple smashfest. Let me know how many people are interested to see if it's worth it. It would most likely be in South Buffalo. Time to update the list.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Good, at least I'm getting some feedback. I'll talk to some more people, and we can figure out a date that's best for us all in general.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Barely scratched the surface Yannick?
But seriously, do you just plug in random words into Google and find this stuff?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Google archives it's search items based on personal computers, and personal computer clusters at BEST. Be careful what you do on Google. So who can make it out to South Buffalo during spring break?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I apologize for the double post but I'm informing you all that the smashfest will most likely be later next week sometime. Either message me here, email me at TinyVoices77@yahoo.com, or instant message me on AIM at Unseen End. I'll tell you the details as I know them.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Next Friday is a good time to have it at my house. Contact me if you want to come so I can get an idea of a number.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Daywalker's mother is usually our ride, but she's having "problems" so she can't drive us.

I'll see what I can do. Xepher and Buffalo haven't gotten to play one another in quite some time. and I'm not really fond of that >.<

S P I K E

Smash Ace
So who is going? It's going to be Friday, message me on here or AIM. (Unseen End)

Smash, Pizza, Ping pong, smash... All the dorky stuff.

Top Bottom