• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

S P I K E

Smash Ace
This thread is for mainly those Smashers in the Buffalo and Erie County Area, but anyone in Western New York may apply. Simply post your nickname, your main character, and where you live. I will set up lists accordingly! =)

Buffalo -- NY
S P I K E(Colin) || Samus/Fox <--Alfred State College
Shboke(Dan) || Sheik/Falco/Mario
frozenflame751(Eric) || Fox/Ice Climbers
C0ld(Luke) || Sheik
lionheart1(Tim) || Roy/Mewtwo
-Dark-Marth- || Marth/Dr. Mario
Cruise(Eric) || Falcon/Fox/Samus
Yoshi1999 || Sheik/Marth/Falco

Hamburg -- NY
Dan+ || Jigglypuff
washappeningmang || Falco/Marth/Samus

Amherst -- NY
Mario Moonshine(Alexei) || Fox/Marth
FoxUser88/T3h Shining(Jordan) || Fox/Falco
Artery_Clogger(Greg) || Doc
Bonk || Fox/Mario
Arch(Joe) || Mario
Scnd(Tony) || Ness --
Cyber Jocks Tournament Director

Rochester -- NY
Goodies(Kelvin) || Peach/Zelda
PikaPika!(Neil) || Sheik
(Yannick) || Yoshi
beefbutcher88 || Fox/Jigglypuff/IC
PointyStickODoom(Matt) || Marth/IC
super_nintendo(Jarrad) || Sheik

LeRoy -- NY
gamefreak2006(Rick) || Samus
(Amanda) || Link

Cheektowaga -- NY
Kijitow(Adam) || Sheik/Luigi
Luigi-o || Luigi

Kendall -- NY
Banisher(Cameron) || Fox/Marth
Shoklan(Collin) || Falco/Jigglypuff/Ice Climbers
SPINcycleofDOOM(Mike) || Link/Marth

Forrestville -- NY
falco freak || Falco

Depew -- NY
Mr.Smash(Bill) || Marth
Malix(Tony) || Marth/Link

East Aurora -- NY
ASYLUM(Tom) || Fox/Marth

Wapingers Falls -- NY
ashestoashes500 || Mario/Zelda

Ft. Erie -- Canada
gameguy07(Bobb) || Sheik

Wellsville -- NY
Greta_the_Great || Mewtwo/Fox/Ness

Lockport -- NY
Killress(Zen) || Mewtwo/Marth/Falco

If you'd like to contact me, IM me on AIM at Unseen End
I'm always up for friendlies and conversations.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Yay, 2 people on... including myself... =P Oh yeah, forgot to formally do mine.

S P I K E || Buffalo, NY || Samus

I know there are more buffalo smashers out there. =P

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hello Kijitow! =) Nice to meet you, want to smash sometime? Haven't played a good Luigi yet. You a vet? =D

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
My name is Rick, I live in LeRoy, NY. Samus is my main. There are several others who I play with in this area:
Amanda-Link, LeRoy, NY
Kelvin-Peach, Rochester, NY
Neil-Sheik, Rochester, NY
Yannick-Yoshi, Rochester, NY
(all above players are the Arena51 crew)
Tim-Roy, Buffalo, NY
Alexi-Marth, Sheik, & Fox, Buffalo, NY

Any western NY smash players should come out to Arena51 for a smashfest (go to Arena51.com and look at the forums for times&dates), also check out cyberjocks.com for tournaments. Looking forward to expanding the Smash competition in western NY.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Tum de dum... Does all of your crew have accounts on Smash Boards? It would make things easier If I could include their screen names too... Just for contacting. =P

lionheart1

Smash Ace
gamefreak2006 said:
My name is Rick, I live in LeRoy, NY. Samus is my main. There are several others who I play with in this area:
Amanda-Link, LeRoy, NY
Kelvin-Peach, Rochester, NY
Neil-Sheik, Rochester, NY
Yannick-Yoshi, Rochester, NY
(all above players are the Arena51 crew)
Tim-Falco&Captain Falcon, Buffalo, NY
Alexi-Marth, Sheik, & Fox, Buffalo, NY

Any western NY smash players should come out to Arena51 for a smashfest (go to Arena51.com and look at the forums for times&dates), also check out cyberjocks.com for tournaments. Looking forward to expanding the Smash competition in western NY.
woah i take offense to that. i play roy now, and maybe some fox, falcon, samus, and shiek but w/e roy's my new main
oh and btw my name is tim
-tim

gamefreak2006

Smash Cadet
Sorry about posting that, but last time i saw you play in a tourney you used falco and c.falcon, are you and alexi gonna be at cyberjocks on saturday?

I don't know their names on smashboards, but they all have one.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Rick USED to be a Fox user, but then he had an unfortunate run-in into my Jigglypuff. :-P Yay, I live in both Amherst and Buffalo ^_^.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh this is a nice idea. Perfect way to nourish the growing WNY smash scene. Here's my info:

Name: Eric
Tournament name: Char
Character: Fox/IC's
Area: West Seneca (very close to Orchard park though), NY

I know a few people already like mario moonshine, lionheart and kijitow. Hopefully the CJ's tourny this saturday has a good turnout.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Well I'll certainly be there... Going to get my butt handed to me... But hey, it's a learning process! =D I'm bringing shboke too. =P

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oooooooo spooky. :p

You can count on me being there tommorrow to show off that new fangled wave-shining thing but then fail at using it effectively in battle and getting my *** handed to me. :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

I don't mind fox vs jiggly.

maybe russian mafia can make me think twice next time we play.

jigglypuff = fox's spandex undies.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
It was pretty fun... =) I kept up with a few good players, but I'm nowhere near the top there. x_X; Greg, were you the Link that I ***** in the Loser's bracket? If you were, you spam your up b's waaaayyyy too much.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well seeing as how he says he mains as Doc, I doubt he played as Link in the tourny, but hey who knows. I think he's the guy who I played friendlies with a ton, and we talked about Guilty Gear and such. Not sure though.

Kijitow

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, this thread. >_>

In response to your earlier question spike, dunno, I'm pretty decent but I'm not gonna win any tournies? Maybe a lucky second or third now and then, but Sol always takes mah prize money. :)

Fun tourney everyone. Case anyone didn't know who I was, I was the fool with the pink Louwayjay or the ghetto sheik if I was outmatched. Gotta love Sheik, no skill required. Anyways, I love how everyone is starting to use the space animals in these tournies now. Luigi LOVES space animals. :)

*Edit* And could we please add Ray/DJ on here? They main Samus and Doc respectively and live in Cheektowaga. Also, my location is innacurate, I live in cheektowaga now. (Is lazy and hasn't changed user info)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I think he might be the Link because my friend said the guy I beat played against him as Doc, but he played me as Link. I'll repair the locations in due time. You should have stated that you lived in Cheektowaga in the first place. =0 Fun tourney when precisely?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Ahhhh, gotcha. Anybody want to get some matches in in the near future? =0 Always looking for improvement. =D

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Hey Spike,

He's an update on my smash profile:

Main: Peach
Secondaries: Zelda and Mario
AIM: Auntbitc
email: klp6414@rit.edu
phone: 585.424.3140

I'm taking a little break from smash because of FC6, but definitely hit me up if you want to talk about smash or other fun stuff. I'm better at other fighting games like Soul Calibur and Tekken 5. If you know everyone in Buffalo that is good at these games definitely let me know.

I host tournaments at a LAN center called A51 in Rochester, NY, so feel free to come to Rochester to win some money. Overall, the smashers in Buffalo have more technical skill than the ones in Rochester. Most tend to use easy characters like Sheik (no skill). You'll definitely will have fun at our facility if you join our Smashfests. Check out our website, www.arena51.com, for more info. about our tournaments and other events that we might sponsor.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Not sure what the point of posting our AIM usernames is though... They are in our profiles... x_X For lazy people I suppose.

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
I haven't checked this thread in a while, but I was not that Link player (I don't play link too often and I only use the spin attack to edgeguard once in a while). So far I've only used doc in tournies, but I play with a bunch of others when playing for fun. I think I got eliminated around the third round of the tourney by some fox dude. Yeah, and I played a bunch of friendlies with Eric.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
lol I can only 4-3 stock you with Samus Dan, I tried hard with Fox, but just couldn't do it. At least you can beat Jimmy now. Oh and my Sheik owns you too. =P

Top Bottom