• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brood (Olimar) Vs. M2k (Metaknight).

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace

lilseph

Smash Ace
you should take out the winner thing, just let us watch :p

BTW i cant watch videos 2,3,4,5,6 from m2k vs brood. it says the URL is messed.

Also cant watch game two of ally vs brood.

NNID
Budget_Player
An interesting thought would be where M2K should've gone game 5 instead of Delfino. RC and Brinstar were out, but Delfino is a really good Olimar stage... Frigate I don't know about either; the second half of it is really really good for Oli.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Mew2king should've timed better. Delfino has really low ceilings on some parts.

@ Orion: No, that would just confirm Brood > M2k.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Rofl wasn't that confirmed when he lost? A win is a win, just because you scrooge/plank/time out doesn't confirm that the other player is better.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Delfino is good stage for Olimar. x_x
Also there is a video with crowd reaction that gives you an idea of how everyone went crazy. xD

HotWings

Smash Ace
Olimar vs MK matchup really hasnt changed its just brood was playing on a different level of olimars that we have in USA.

I can just not stop watching M2K vs Brood 1st match on battlefield. That 3 stock was just amazing, m2k was just playing flawless but then brood picked up on m2k and as just reading him like a book and we all know how hard it is to read m2k.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
i agree with oreo how is it possible to lose confedence after such a thing as a three stock

Staco

Smash Champion
M2K had two really good reads that first match and didnt have any problems because of that.
In the 2nd match he couldnt directly rush Brood and didnt get that early gimp.
Because of that he lost confidence.
If he stayed in his aggressive mod he maybe would have also got that gimps, just later in the match.
But instead of doing this he started playing deffensive and tried to outplay brood in another way.
And playing that deffensive against Olimar isnt that good, if U dont know that MU really really well.
This is, because if U play more deffensive it´s much easier for the Olimar to not get gimped or juggled.

Top Bottom