• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love of Raleigh Presents: Smashfest of the bros. 12/27 (Starts at 11AM)

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have 4 points right now.

And i had a one week temp ban get at me.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Rawghleeeeeeeeeeeeie

There need to be more smashers in West Cary. I use too much gasoline to hang out with you bros.

Either that, or you people should come over here.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Rawghleeeeeeeeeeeeie

There need to be more smashers in West Cary. I use too much gasoline to hang out with you bros.

Either that, or you people should come over here.
I live in Holly springs, which is semi-close to you phoot. Takes me 15-20min to get to Walnut St. and Crossroads.

GofG

Smash Champion
i wish foxy had given me the raw video and audio so that we wouldn't have to wait for him

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I love this thread. Sup.

I can try, PP would be really good at it.
Lolmaybe

also i think behr was responding the the comment about good commentators, not people who were coming, although it would be sexy if pp was here.
It would've been. I miss the bros.

You mean to tell me people are still playin' Melee? Are they just not good at new games?
Lol this guy.

Get the videos up :colorful:
Also, to whoever is in charge of the footage, if you can find the matches of me and Rawfuls, put them up for me. :046: I wanna see them. Rawfuls played Fox/Falco (mostly)/Marth and I used Falcon with my tag (Rawfuls didn't have his on).

Overall, tonight was fun because
1) all the bros that were there
2) money malk and phootbag were among those bros
3) commentating
4) Melee
5) Falcon
The videos aren't up yet???wtf

I missed commentating? Eff...

Shoutouts:

Lozr - Good stuff helping out BEHR, I thought he was gonna lose when he threw the controller down, but then you picked it up and... good stuff.
What happened?

should I drive over there
with beer
Lol I love you Malk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're in Gboro still right?

I'll try to get there the first weekend in February. It's the best I can do man. I really wanna see the bros again. Maybe I can do something January 24th....

GofG

Smash Champion
well he picked up once but only to say that he couldn't go to a party because his mom wanted to watch a movie or something. It was loud where i was and i didn't ask why the vids weren't up yet.

Top Bottom