• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love of Raleigh Presents: Smashfest of the bros. 12/27 (Starts at 11AM)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
man... you guys are mean. haha
i didn't choose to be born away from you all... it just sorta... happened...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if my friend was playing melee when i asked him what he was doing, he would reply "i'm smashin' a dude's butt right now"

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
well if traveling is an issue for you guys i dont mind picking up people from gboro on my way out there since its on the way... but fair warning i drive a small car... just ask behr he got to enjoy the back seat on a trip to taco bell... although if need be i could always borrow a bigger car

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah that's why i didn't do it on the 3rd, or that would have been better timing.

and the 10th is just too far away, it's after break ***S

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Sure. 3/5[/QUmOTE] sounds good... You still playing ganon? And pending on how badly i start losing ill take 3/5 mm from anyone that wants to...and iono if it needs clarification but i mean only in melee i really have no intention of touching brawl

Vilt

Smash Lord
RAWR! I'm so hyped. My gf said I could go :3 She doesn't let me do anything xD jk jk she just wants a hot ******* b4 i go xD

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
A lot of people who play Melee should come to this.

I would just make these Melee biweeklies (or monthlies/whatever). From what Foxy says it's basically like "I really only want Melee players at these, but I guess I'll let in a couple Brawl players."

CATFISH

Smash Rookie
Ah. Me an DurPeepee should make an teamin again. The best murffs in NC, let alont the entire US (United SMASH) should stick 2gether. TEAM BEANPEE, and GEARS!

MORE GEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSDDD!!!_!_!

Gears and HOLA FOR REALLS NIGGGGGGG

Foxy

Smash Master
vilt/rawfuls/zero 3/5 mms?

1 or 2 dollars.

rawfuls: pick me to play jiggs/falcon/fox/marth/pikachu/ness
vilt: lol i'll play whoever i want
zero: no idea, i don't remember how good you were when i played you at bills, it was only one tourney set.

A lot of people who play Melee should come to this.

I would just make these Melee biweeklies (or monthlies/whatever). From what Foxy says it's basically like "I really only want Melee players at these, but I guess I'll let in a couple Brawl players."
yeah, that's essentially the idea. i don't want a majority of brawlers showing up. not that i'll stop anyone, but not many should be coming anyways because most nc posters are for melee and i doubt many people will be spreading hype to non-smashboarders about a little smashfest.

when i have tournaments, depending on attendance, probably just melee will run. the idea of a small tournout for a pure-melee tourney seems much more enjoyable than a mid number of people mostly for brawl and then end up skipping melee altogether due to lack of participants/time.

nc needs more melee and if things go well i'll be the one to bring it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sure. 3/5[/QUmOTE] sounds good... You still playing ganon? And pending on how badly i start losing ill take 3/5 mm from anyone that wants to...and iono if it needs clarification but i mean only in melee i really have no intention of touching brawl
No I play Fox. :3

Foxy- 2 Dollars is fine.

Top Bottom