• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Deen, say "bro" and something funny preferably, and you're a bro.

Also, XYZ and Sumo are here. They aren't from NC, yet that are bros because they have successfully heeded the brocall.

I'm goin to eat now Vilt, see ya in a few minutes. Don't take any moms anywhere ok? I know how tempted you are.

I'm just kiddin bout that Falcon thing. I'm trying to get on your good side since you're gonna knee me.

Vilt

Smash Lord
cause we love that smash! alrighty imma post WDC's friend code. Its Ashley's Wii and she really wants to get on the smash scene. xD I got my ex gf learning Melee too. xD Female smashers love. xD

Edit: 2148-7986-6212 That's WDC's code. get it in your wii bois

BEHR

Smash Hero
Whats good Bros? :3

Quick Hi watching Independence day.

Deen

Smash Apprentice
why were you picking banned stages...?

and why were there smashballs? :|
u was playing my bro
and i have no idea why smashball was on
he didnt change any items so idk
and he only picked those stages bc of ur chaingrabbing

null55

Smash Master
Vilt you played BEHR's Fox with Ike and beat him. I was Ike in that gay free for fall when you beat me with Ganondorf (after you both ***** the **** out of me), and the only singles match we played was when I beat your MK with Falco. And you'd have a kajillion times better chance of winning if you'd just press the B button.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaha Vilt. Falcon is toooo good.

Everybro, listen! I beat Vilt's MK with FALCON ONLINE!!! Woo hooooooo!! Much bro love Vilt bro. I do like doing sexy things with Falcon though.

Whoaaaa...those times confused he heck outta me for a sec, but I remembered what was goin on in the nick of time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah mang, I'm goin to sleep. Church and some homework that I could do pretty quickly johns.

We can play again in the afternoon for a good while if you really want that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wake or Furman, maybe Elon. Last two are in SC, and my good friend is goin to Furman, so I dunno. I've submitted my applications to WF and Elon already, and I'm doin Furman today. By bro love I'll get accepted by all three and get to choose, but you never know...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sup bros? I need smash too haha. <3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Wake or Furman, maybe Elon. Last two are in SC, and my good friend is goin to Furman, so I dunno. I've submitted my applications to WF and Elon already, and I'm doin Furman today. By bro love I'll get accepted by all three and get to choose, but you never know...
Which is the best for Academics?

Sumo-Yo

Vilt

Smash Lord
Every college has its speciality. I had neighbor that went to Furman. He loved the place. I don't remember what he studied tho.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I go to Valencia Community College down here. Broooo <3

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lawl. I'll be going to Guilford Techincal Community College. Sumo where can I find your box? xD I wanna play some smash in it. xD

Vilt

Smash Lord
Well hopefully I'll get to play you one day Sumo. What you prefer? Melee or Brawl? And hell if you give me a place to stay a drive to Fl isn't a problem bro. I'll even bring down most of Gboro to play xD

Top Bottom