• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

BEHR

Smash Hero
it has to be good,have a nice beat,or just sound epic.

and have the traits of a bro.

Like Dont Stop Believen.

or Bros have 99 Problems and a ***** aint one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But many people can post whatever song, though?

BEHR

Smash Hero
You know im kiddin its all good bro. <33

Im just showing my cockiness

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Hahaha oh **** PP, I just saw some pictures on Facebook of the same wings I wore, except on this girl that I know that was some type of fairy for Halloween. I wore those things so much better than she did.

null55

Smash Master
Lol, I'm referencing our gay little last 3 minutes of playing.

Mask - It'd probably have to be on Friday night, but yeah. Would it be just you, Eddie, possibly Vilt, and possibly that Zero Gamer dude?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol, I'm referencing our gay little last 3 minutes of playing.

Mask - It'd probably have to be on Friday night, but yeah. Would it be just you, Eddie, possibly Vilt, and possibly that Zero Gamer dude?
Vilt is going to be away.

Mike give me a ride to Cams house?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah, if it would be on Friday night then it would only be me, Eddie, and maybe Zero Gamer. Charlie is apparently going away next weekend but I don't know that for sure yet so I guess it's a maybe for him too.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight. :3

Mike- I cant smash Friday with you then cause my Papi only lets me smash once a week.

null55

Smash Master
****. I just got over a talk with my parents and they said that I wouldn't be able to do **** Friday (which is when I'd rather do it) and I may be pressed for school **** on Sat, so I may not be able to smash at all. I'll keep you guys updated.

It'd be around 7 or 8 if it did happen.

What is your number?

null55

Smash Master
Dumbbbb

10dumbs

I agree. It'll most likely still happen, but I could just get my dumb *** parents to not make me go to this gay play at Elon my sister is working on, then I'd be set easily.

PP- true dat.

Mask- can you drive?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
****. I just got over a talk with my parents and they said that I wouldn't be able to do **** Friday (which is when I'd rather do it) and I may be pressed for school **** on Sat, so I may not be able to smash at all. I'll keep you guys updated.

It'd be around 7 or 8 if it did happen.

What is your number?
Aw ****. I feel you bro, I'm always pressed for school work. I hope we can though, just keep us updated.

I messaged you my number btw.

Update: No, I don't drive yet. :( I really would because I'm old enough, but I got my permit almost a year later than I could have. I finished my driver's ed class and didn't get my permit until months after.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Bros!!! i'm chekcknig in.... i'm not gonna lie im pretty ufcked up an dim trying to concentratre on wirteing but im too lazy to press the delte button to correct my mistakes. but ya... im pretty ****ed up... i seem to bye typing better now right???
anyway... its cool to be a bro... right???

tru.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
starving from 8pm est. and i drank 9+ beers and a few shots im ****iid

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
XyZ <3. Haha too lazy to press delete, awesome man. :3 I wonder if how you smash when ****ed up. Bro <33333333333333

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright, but me, Eddie, and maybe Charlie//Zero Gamer can come over to your place, right? What time?

Also, I think I already have your number, but do you have mine?
Can't dude. I got kicked out today and I'm going to the convention this weekend so only Smash I'm playing is at the con tourney. Knee people for me tho.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would cape that knee but somehow get hit anyways! XD

BEHR

Smash Hero
Charlie-Lulz it was going to happen sooner or later so is it going to effect smash at all?

Top Bottom