• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You bros need to help me get better at Smash, since I'm probably your worst player right now... -_- that's how I feel at least.

But I might not be though, so well find out at Bills

BEHR

Smash Hero
He was at my house for a bit he went to drop of my mom at work so he will be able to play you soon like in 10-15 minutes so wait.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol ok. He just said he was waiting though. Does stuff just happen randomly to him?

DH, I need to play you cuz I dunno how beast you are anymore.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
i can't wait for bill
there better be lots of bros for melee there

dark hart, i might be able to help you in melee, but not brawl, lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
And you better death combo me from a throw too! If you don't do epic LoZR chasing shiz then I'll be disappointed bro lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good. LoZR is the only Melee opponent I have (unless Ali magically got better at guessing lol I love your Falcon Ali bro) that tech chases well.

I watch his matches vs me and it's still amazing how he does that stuff lol.

What I'm trying to say is that I need the practice.

null55

Smash Master
I love how you can practice in Melee and get better.

Whereas in Brawl you practice and get worse. (If I play too much Brawl by myself, I stop playing well. That might be just me.)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Good. LoZR is the only Melee opponent I have (unless Ali magically got better at guessing lol I love your Falcon Ali bro) that tech chases well.

I watch his matches vs me and it's still amazing how he does that stuff lol.

What I'm trying to say is that I need the practice.
Well, I'll do my best, Kevin, that's all I can really do right? =P

I love how you can practice in Melee and get better.

Whereas in Brawl you practice and get worse. (If I play too much Brawl by myself, I stop playing well. That might be just me.)
I don't think it's getting worse, I think it's getting bored of playing and you stop trying. Unless it's tourney, I always enjoy tourney matches, even if it is Brawl. Tourney matches always give me hope for liking Brawl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I went to an Inetz tournie today, it was pretty cool. I'm pretty ok, I guess. I faced some pretty good people, haha. How are you all, bros? <3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im good finished smashing with CJ Love. <3

He got better im proud of him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wish some of you could come down here to St. Cloud and chill. :3 (by chill I mean play smash and eat snacks yay)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah bro, its not fair. We should have a community for smashers, liek IRL. ROFL <3

Luckily Smashboards helps alot with that. :3

Vilt

Smash Lord
The Bro CJ did good. I played him too. xD He actually asked me not to play Jiggs. xD Cj just really needs to edge gaurd better. He would just leave the edge open or just not do anything to let a person back on.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah we did. I dittoed Behr with MK and you shoulda seen the kill i got on him. MK ditto was actually fun since Behr and I dont spam B. I beat CJ with my Ike once I think and I just started messing around. Dont remember. But do you want to play some wifi now PP?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I still haven't eaten dinner. Lemme eat something then I'll play you.

Don't make me go Falcon again Vilt. I'll do it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Okay. If I'm not hosting a room then you host and I will be there. :3 I will falcon **** you son. xD Lets just have fun. xD

@mask: Quit living so far man. I can't believe the nnext time we smash will be at Be a Bro dude. ; ;

Top Bottom