• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Choose Both Bro. <3 Oh wait can't do that, hmmm.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LoZr Sure Melee of course. <333

So It will be

Me
Mask
Vilt
PP?
So far.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You know how I do Dark Hart. I will definately be recording this man. Finally, after more than a year, I'll be in a Melee crew battle!

Vilt

Smash Lord
Fine then, I'm with Bro Love lol. Gonna be fun.

BEHR! I must teach you the Falco sooooon.
It's actually Really good for like the weekend he played him more. It was crazy. I totally didnt even think I was playing Behr for a second. But My jiggs still gets him at times. **** you Samus and having hard match ups against spacies. ; ;

Vilt

Smash Lord
I do the forward in him. His game has gotten extremely better. Behr's spacing has inproved. Mindgames as well.

I dunno about my Samus. I really played hardcore against Echo at the last one. I did better then I expected since he used Shiek but I dunno. I definatly use more bombs to interupt my foes. My jiggs I have seen an improvement on. I play like Behr does The Brawl Jiggs. xD I use rollout in melee xD It's actually good if I can hit it. But in all seriousness I think I have.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I ticked Twitch off using Mario against his Fox. I almost 4-stocked him, but he Uaired me and then Firefoxed on the way down. I was so surprised by that I didn't even Dair and died. Laughed soooo hard over that.

Keep improving BEHR, and we can gay people as a double Falco team. That'll be mad fun.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hmm I play really defensively with Falco

I <3 Lazerz as much as I <3 my bros.

BEHR

Smash Hero
All dat dude do is Lazer. D:

Im like Laser----->Reflector----->Dair---->Repeat

Oh well I like my Falco

Vilt

Smash Lord
I dunno Malk. I gotta give it to Behr here. I mean I have recently played both of them and can give a fair judgement on that. I think Behr and I need to go to UNCG son.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Behr!!!

we should have a tier of bros

Like Sgt. Major Bro
Sgt. Bro
Lt. Bro
Soldier Bro
Private Bro...

lol i said private bros :embarrass

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sumo- <3 Thanks bro

xYz- I dont know all bros are equal.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nahhh, F that. XYZ has skills and has had us vote for him on a reality show, we should heed his request, even if someone has to be a private bro with someone else. Bros gotta make sacrifices.

Thanks OOS bros.

null55

Smash Master
I disagree completely.

Bros are bros. This is Bro Love not which bro is a better bro. Division =/= Bro love.

all bros are equal.
^Epitome of bros.

Much respect to xYz, though.

Top Bottom