• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

lord karn

Smash Master
Yo Josh, Corey, the cape, and some other guy are likely coming to my apartment on Friday night to play Brawl+ and Melee. Anyone else who wants to come is also welcome.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I think I'll be going. I don't have any substantial plans aside from trying to see Watchmen at some point.

Not to mention my buttery fox + stitches l cancelling hand are ready to play.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So your hand healed up fine then, Josh?

Good stuff. Go butter some fools. (If you want butter references to stop at any time, lemme know.) [Kenny don't tell me to stop with the butter references because then I'll stalk you on AIM with them.]

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what if i posted in here all the time but i didn't even live in the same state?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If The Cape is willing to play tomorrow, I'd like to come over and play some matches, and possibly get some Brawl+ in. I won't be able to do much Friday, because I'm heading to Mann's Harbor that afternoon.

lord karn

Smash Master
If The Cape is willing to play tomorrow, I'd like to come over and play some matches, and possibly get some Brawl+ in. I won't be able to do much Friday, because I'm heading to Mann's Harbor that afternoon.
Cool. I'll probably see you in Lenoir tomorrow. If not, call Bill, for he knows more of the mysterious cape than I.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
If The Cape is willing to play tomorrow, I'd like to come over and I won't be able to do much Friday, because I'm heading to Mann's Harbor that afternoon.
I'll be in manteo friday afternoon, that's where i'm taking classes right now...what will you be up to dude? if you have a GC and controllers with you we should smash! mann's harbor is like 5 mins away.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
cool... 4 days with no posts... what kind of brolove is this?!

so i'm thinking of making a melee video of cool little techskill/inventive platform cancels with no fighting in it. lol
what do you think? cool? plz?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'll be in manteo friday afternoon, that's where i'm taking classes right now...what will you be up to dude? if you have a GC and controllers with you we should smash! mann's harbor is like 5 mins away.
Wow, bro, totally didn't see this post (I don't check this thread all that much). Sorry bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lucas, I can't imagine how happy you'll be after you get away from your parents lol.

Kenny, why isn't your video out? I'm disgusted and unaroused.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so when i'm really bored now, i start recording randomness on my flavorite stage for that video idea.
i think i'm pretty much done. i have a couple chars i haven't messed with yet that i would like to (i.e. peach).
then i get to sit and look through the tape for the cool parts, after which i'll slap some sweet music (prolly some variation of techno rofl) and i'll be done. then proceed to link it here and the modesto boards.

p.s. poop

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so... sup?
i think i hate doing things...
;psdojf;oaisdofskln

i like to just chill.
i like hanging out with people, but i don't like going to the mall, movies, bowling alley, laserquest or funworks type places... so... that's pretty much everything people wanna do.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I bowled a 168 the other day.

And yes, I will be very happy when I leave my parents. Or, at least when school's out. They can't really stop me from doing anything during the summer.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yo. To anyone who knows about B+. I got Behr's wii at my place and was checking the vids of Karn's crazy Yoshi but.....it's weird....the characters just fall off the stage. xD It's really dumb but hilarious. Do I need foxy's code to watch the replays? xD

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yo. To anyone who knows about B+. I got Behr's wii at my place and was checking the vids of Karn's crazy Yoshi but.....it's weird....the characters just fall off the stage. xD It's really dumb but hilarious. Do I need foxy's code to watch the replays? xD
in a word, yes.

Top Bottom